Tom Brady.....even better than I thought he was.

He's saying Brady didn't win a SB without a good D and only made 1 SB without a good D...and D was the BB side of things.
Not arguing that he wasn't. But none of them were Bears or Ravens level juggernauts. They kept you in a game. Brady WON em.

But if it was the PRIMARY reason? Shouldn’t it have propelled an average quarterback into the postseason?

Who said primary. It took BOTH. Hence the coach and defense being important to Brady’s success and vice versa.

Dude played with 2 defenses in the bottom half of the league in scoring. In 23 years, just 2 (both 17th so middling not even bad). That’s just a crazy stat to me, and Belichick was key to most of that.

Reactions: n_huffhines
Who said primary. It took BOTH. Hence the coach and defense being important to Brady’s success and vice versa.

Dude played with 2 defenses in the bottom half of the league in scoring. In 23 years, just 2 (both 17th so middling not even bad). That’s just a crazy stat to me, and Belichick was key to most of that.
I see your thinking but can’t get past Belichick benching Malcolm Butler for the Super Bowl where Brady set the passing record and never explaining his reasoning…taps into the greatness. That and pulling Matt Patricia and Joe Judge out his butt as OFFENSIVE COORDINATORS to replace Josh McDaniels. Can’t find the equivalent in confounding thinking that countered winning in any other great coach or a similar mistake from Brady that cost his team.

Reactions: knoxvol52

VN Store

Back