Todd Graham is being kicked out of the island state of Hawaii

When Graham was here at ASU I always thought he was a pretty good guy with integrity. What exactly did he say/do that was offensive? I’m sure it’s in one of the posts but I can’t find anything.

While I do not know if he really said anything offensive, one is dealing with a bunch of Hawaiians who look to get butt hurt over just about anything, so there is that.

Reactions: golfballs and tbh
While I do not know if he really said anything offensive, one is dealing with a bunch of Hawaiians who look to get butt hurt over just about anything, so there is that.

"PRETTY GOOD GUY WITH INTEGRITY"...... What?????? The way he left Pitt in the middle of the night without saying a word is just one of many indications he is a low life. Players didn't like him and he also had some incidents at ASU also. Told a player there that he has "millions" and what do they have. 20 or so players transferred out of Hawaii, even his own son...... That tells me all I need to know..... Not a bad coach but very, very questionable human being.

Reactions: VOL_Lyfe
"PRETTY GOOD GUY WITH INTEGRITY"...... What?????? The way he left Pitt in the middle of the night without saying a word is just one of many indications he is a low life. Players didn't like him and he also had some incidents at ASU also. Told a player there that he has "millions" and what do they have. 20 or so players transferred out of Hawaii, even his own son...... That tells me all I need to know..... Not a bad coach but very, very questionable human being.

Think you meant to respond to someone else.

Always wondered why Hawai'i was a better program. I mean, Come on. Who wouldn't want to spend 4 years there?
Facilities suck, but I could handle it for a few years. Great programs out there and California to recruit.................

I’ve been several times and enjoyed it each time but probably won’t go back. Caribbean is closer, water is prettier & most places appreciate you more.

I was on a shuttle from Nassau back to the resort that was full. The shuttle stopped at the next stop but there was no room for 3 tourists to get on. 3 locals, coming home from working all day got off the shuttle for the tourists to get on. One of them said “we’ll catch the next one. Without you, we’d starve”. You’ll never get that in Hawaii.
Well Hawaii is in the United States. You won’t get that anywhere in the US. We aren’t a third world country

VN Store

Back