Today the first day of National Signing Day

How many will we lose off of this years roster? Obviously Fulky is 100% gone. Do VBJ or Uros have any eligibility left after this season? Kennedy is nearly 100% gone unless he just loves the college atmosphere. Maybe BHH.

How many will we lose off of this years roster? Obviously Fulky is 100% gone. Do VBJ or Uros have any eligibility left after this season? Kennedy is nearly 100% gone unless he just loves the college atmosphere. Maybe BHH.
Uros has at least 1 year left maybe 2 because of the extra covid year. Bailey has the extra covid year left I believe.

Reactions: TMvol10
Uros was listed as a sophomore last year which means eligibility-wise he is again a sophomore this year. Bailey was listed as a junior. So 2 and 1 more years after the current one are possible for Uros and VBj.

Since everyone in college got an extra year in 2020, when do the extra slots run out? 2024?

Chandler said that he came to UT with certain goals in mind. SEC Championship and National Championship. I doubt he accomplishes both of those goals this year so we'll see if those goals are really important to him or he takes the big money from the NBA after this year.

Chandler said that he came to UT with certain goals in mind. SEC Championship and National Championship. I doubt he accomplishes both of those goals this year so we'll see if those goals are really important to him or he takes the big money from the NBA after this year.
Damn, no gray with you, just black and white.

We also lost that walk on Cole Morris to Georgia Tech on an academic thing so that frees up a spot.

Nobody turns down that money

VN Store

Back