Tobias all Vol!

whoever painted the rock on campus; kudos to you. i think that had to blow his mind a little. i was also put off with the cuse fans, that was classless!!!!!!!!!!
Totally agree about the rock ... That was totally awesome, hats off to all involved with that project !

Witch Doctor say he may be one and done but he will be all Vol! Woooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooo!!!

Welcome to the Board Witchie!! I love your posts on GoVols.........this site is alot different, so make sure you bring your magic herbs with you!!! :dance2::rock:

Those chumps booing had New Jersey written all over them... NYC loves Tennessee. I get props on my Titans and Vols clothes all the time. If I'd known he was picking UT I'd have gone down and cheered, but I didn't think it would happen. Way to go Bruce! Now let's get Pinkston, then get Selby back. Although this year it's all CHISM IN YO FACe.

Maybe this means we're getting over the hump. We lose a guy like Selby and turn right around and get another top 10 guy.

Thanks Tobias for making Big Orange Country your new home..now get out there and recruit 'em up....

Last edited:
Welcome to the Board Witchie!! I love your posts on GoVols.........this site is alot different, so make sure you bring your magic herbs with you!!! :dance2::rock:
Witchie just got home and preparing some Herb for sacrifice right now......................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss
Go Vols
:cool2:

Welcome to VN Witch Doctor! I was wondering when you would make it over here.:hi:
Witch Doctor would have been here sooner but Gatorz gave Witch Doctor link and I end up on "Cooking" board and for the life could figure out why no one ever wanted to talk sports(?) Witch Doctor now have awesome Death by Chocolate brownie recipe that I'm trying to get Witch Doctor wife to try out.
Witch Doctor Bruce steal huge one today!
Go Vols

Ok I know very little about Harris other than his ranking...does he really have Durant-like potential?

No not that good but he will be a stud and easily a one and done talent but kevin durant is a talent you can't hardly find but he will be a stud here at UT!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Please no! Left govolsxtra because of you,bones never lie!:banghead2:
Witch Doctor hate to hear that...Witch Doctor still learning this site and still have a bunch to learn....but site come equipped with "Witch Doctor" repellent believe it or not....it called the "ignore" feature! Witch Doctor say find it and we both be better off.....Witch Doctor go ahead and tell you now since this be the last time. See ya!

Those chumps booing had New Jersey written all over them... NYC loves Tennessee. I get props on my Titans and Vols clothes all the time.

I moved to nyc not too long ago and was surprised when I wore my orange shirt, people would compliment Tennessee, and much respect to eric berry. Wouldn't mind see him in a giants uniform

Now that we have Harris who would you people rather have Selby or Pinkston? I've seen alot of reports that Tennessee wants to sign four players instead of five which is the limit in this class. I would like have Pinkston because we already have two solid guards in this class as well as a five star prospect in Kevin Ware for 2011. Plus Harris and Pinkston would be an excellent duo of forwards in our frontline. I just want your honest opinion.

I don't think we get Pinkston. He wouldn't of changed his mind last minute. The signing of Tobias impacted his decisions. What sucks it, is that he really wanted to play for Bruce.

VN Store

Back