To "wooo", or not to "wooo"...

Should we say "Wooo!" when we sing Rocky Top?

• Total voters

volshistory

I say "Wooo!"

And I am confused as to why anyone would object. I think it adds a little spice and "hooliganism" to the atmosphere. Someone in another thread said the "Wooo!" was disgraceful. Please tell me why. Have I been hoodwinked into saying "Wooo!" when really I shouldn't?

the wooo is the all girls section....get the pretty gals on our arms pumped up for action...its just the pagentry and the excitement.

WOOO!!!!!! from all the student section also..... WOOOO!!!!

GO VOLS......
GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!

:cheer: :3cheers: :cheer:

Hey, anything that makes the ladies scream is good with me. :naughty:

I cannot wait to say the wooo when I come to Knoxville for the UAB game next year!!!

Personally, I just don't care . . . but I feel I would be remiss if I didn't get my Avatar into this thread.

I've been going to games since 1967 and when the WOOO started it ruined the whole effect of RT at UT.

Originally posted by GAVol@Nov 20, 2004 11:20 PM
Personally, I just don't care . . . but I feel I would be remiss if I didn't get my Avatar into this thread.

Everytime I see that avatar,I swear I can hear Flair yelling "WOOOO"

I could really do without the "woo", but usually I can ignore it since they usually play RT right after a big play, and I'm too happy to care.

the "wooo" is like the wave eventually it will die out, but I say whatever gets the crowd into it works for me

Interesting compromise. . . I think I'd come back over to the "woo" camp if we could outlaw Man Wooing.

:question: :eek:lol:

Originally posted by volmanjr@Nov 22, 2004 12:21 PM
the "wooo" is like the wave eventually it will die out, but I say whatever gets the crowd into it works for me

Which will be never...

VN Store

Back