To those that Jumped Ship....

We don't have seniors. Period. Even though they are juniors and will probably be back, they are like seniors. That was my logic. They are about as experienced as most seniors, and have taken the charge that would normally belong to seniors.

I understand your point, but I think the team being "young" was mentioned more to say they will have people back and be better next year. Did you see the senior % for LSU? They are going to have to replace a ton of scoring next year. If we don't have anyone leave early, I don't see how we can't be much improved next year. That being said, I think it's more like 75/25 that Tyler leaves regardless of what he is saying now.

Both Jrs come back and remove their heads from their 4th points of contact and we'll have a chance to get something done that we have never done before.

Both Jrs come back and remove their heads from their 4th points of contact and we'll have a chance to get something done that we have never done before.

Agree completely - Daniel West seeing some serious minutes @ PG should also help.

I agree.... Watch out though bpv thinks the team and cbp suck
Posted via VolNation Mobile
What's the point? I think this team sucks because of the way they're coached, no two ways about it. There is clearly enough talent here to overcome some of that.

Regardless, I wasn't even in the thread.

By the way, did you happen to read any of my comments last season or early in this one.

I was the single biggest supporter of those teams and was the one arguing that they can play with anyone.

I just want to let everyone know i sat in a bar full of Cocks last night singing my vols praises and lettin em' know how we get down on Rocky top! Those poor saps were crying in their beers before I was done with them!

#1. I think Chism comes back next year. He is NOT NBA ready.

#2. I think Tyler SHOULD come back. He will not be a lottery pick and may even slip to late 1st or 2nd round. He could benefit from another year.

#3. As much as I love this team, CBP, and the energy they have some days, they scare me come tournament time. I see flash and dash flame out every year in the tournament. The lack of a solid PG is going to show up I am afraid.

I hope I am wrong. I would love to see us make a run...but honestly...does anyone REALLY believe we are an Elite 8 type of team? We are too helter skelter.

While we're doing fine, the proof will be come SECT time. If we come out flat like we do every year, then I'd say not much has changed, regardless of the last 3 games.

CBP and this team still have a lot to prove, because we're still waiting for a Vol team to really get hot come tourney time.

Are you all ready to catch a line, and jump back aboard? I have been on here all year saying we will be hot around tourny time, and to trust Bruce, and not to worry about making the tourny, even though all you have done all year is demand for Bruce's head, and swear that we won't make the tourny after ever loss.

Just let the boys play, and they are finally coming through for us, and for those still refusing to jump aboard, I feel sorry for you at this point.

can't ever rule bruce out he is a hell of a coach. ncaa here we come baby:rock:

Yea, cause our juniors ARE our seniors...

Don't be that guy. You and I both know that wasn't my point. My point is we're not near as young as most teams - we have a lot of juniors and Maze/Prince/Smith might as well be seniors at this point in their career.

When they brought up that stat the announcers acted like our team was so, so young. Lol. Kentucky and Tennessee aren't the youngest in the SEC.

and the % of scoring from sophomores, juniors, and seniors...while we're at it, add freshmen...what are the numbers then?!?!?! there's nothing misleading about that stat...IT'S FACT. .002% of the scoring comes from seniors. Can we get any more blunt?!?!

Same goes for you. Use some common sense.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back