To the protesting (quitter) fans

I didnt sell my 5. I am a better fan than anyone that sold theirs to UGA fans. If you cant see that then you literally dont understand the word "fan."

Again secondary markets. And if you think bc you didn’t sell your five tickets makes you a better fan then you are just a cocky moron. Keep pounding your super fan chest. It isn’t helping the program. Nor is those selling theirs hurting the program. What hurts the program is the 2 win season we are looking at.

If you need to recoup money on tickets you probably paid for months ago, you probably have deeper issues.

Probably so. But who the hell do you think you are to judge them? My opinion is that these “super fans”, like you, use this as a way to make them feel better how terrible our program is. It’s like a thunder jacket for a skittish and small dog.

Again secondary markets. And if you think bc you didn’t sell your five tickets makes you a better fan then you are just a cocky moron. Keep pounding your super fan chest. It isn’t helping the program. Nor is those selling theirs hurting the program. What hurts the program is the 2 win season we are looking at.

Repeat. You literally have trouble with words.

Reactions: Volinfla13

Exactly. Put a better product on the field and this isn't an issue

Really??

Reactions: feathersax
If you need to recoup money on tickets you probably paid for months ago, you probably have deeper issues.

It's not just that. I've got something that's going to go to waste that I can sell. Why would I let it go to waste when I can make some money?

I get pride. I do.

But, let's not pretend that the makeup of the crowd changes the outcome of this game.

It's not just that. I've got something that's going to go to waste that I can sell. Why would I let it go to waste when I can make some money?

I get pride. I do.

But, let's not pretend that the makeup of the crowd changes the outcome of this game.

Makeup of crowd had zero effect on game. Not claiming otherwise.

Makeup of crowd had zero effect on game. Not claiming otherwise.

So, why does it matter what they did then?

I get being upset if you think the makeup of the crowd could have made a difference on the field, but if it didn't, what difference does it make?

I say this as an outsider, but people in this fan base need to be given a pass. I was a season ticket holder at Florida before I moved.

I lived an hour and a half away and never needed a hotel.

I can't imagine paying for tickets for 10+ years to watch what you all have, and pay booster fees on top of face value for tickets and everything else that goes with it and not eventually making the same choice.

If I lived in Memphis or some other locations in Tennessee, they'd be lucky that I purchased the tickets in the first place.

I get being upset if you think the makeup of the crowd could have made a difference on the field, but if it didn't, what difference does it make?

I say this as an outsider, but people in this fan base need to be given a pass. I was a season ticket holder at Florida before I moved.

I can't imagine paying for tickets for 10+ years to watch what you all have, and pay booster fees on top of face value for tickets and everything else that goes with it and not eventually making the same choice.

If I lived in Memphis or some other locations in Tennessee, they'd be lucky that I purchased the tickets in the first place.
Where’d ya move to you slimy lizard?

I bought a ticket in July through UT for the game next week against MS State. It cost me $75. I sold it on Stubhub two weeks ago for $145. The shipping address was Gibson, MS, which I assume means that it was a State fan who bought it. Does that mean that I have to go find another team to root for?

I expect the players not to quit. If you sold your tickets to UGA fans, as a fan, you quit on those players.

Guys like Henry T, Morris, Wright cannot do anything about the last decade. Hell, they still came here in spite of the last decade.

Smith battles a deadly condition to play for the Vols. But we got fans that cant handle a beatdown, that we all knew was coming.

I bought a ticket in July through UT for the game next week against MS State. It cost me $75. I sold it on Stubhub two weeks ago for $145. The shipping address was Gibson, MS, which I assume means that it was a State fan who bought it. Does that mean that I have to go find another team to root for?
Apparently, those are the rules. Who knew?!

Reactions: tbh and Booker512

VN Store

Back