To the protesting (quitter) fans

If selling some game tickets for a game is so critical to their finances, then maybe they should have stopped going long ago.

I went to visit my daughter tonight where she is going to college and didn’t watch the game until the 4th quarter. Guess how much of a crap I give about what you think of my fan loyalty.

The ones that sold their tickets to UGA fans. I hope you do find another team to root for.

Neyland was electric the first half with Vols fans that did show up.

The team is still fighting. O line is better. Offense full of freshmen playing critical positions. D is thin but put up a decent fight for 3 quarters.

Anyway, if you sold out to UGA, hope you find a new team.

Maybe some of these posters on here can get on the bus with them!

The ones that sold their tickets to UGA fans. I hope you do find another team to root for.

The team is still fighting. O line is better. Offense full of freshmen playing critical positions. D is thin but put up a decent fight for 3 quarters.

I owe the university nothing. The university promised me results on the field. The fans GAVE UT that money even tho the product is terrible.
Also, what about Georgia fans that wanted to go to the game, maybe take their kid to see Neyland but didnt want to go unless they got a deal?

Reactions: tnvols72
I don't understand why this so hard for people to understand. When someone lists tickets for sale on a marketplace type website (e.g. Vividseats or StubHub), the person listing the tickets DOES NOT GET TO CHOOSE WHO BUYS THEM. Anyone with the money to spend can buy them; ANYONE.

By the way, I'm a season ticket holder and I was at the game tonight listening to the Georgia fans chant UGA over and over again.

Reactions: VFFL

In other words, if you don't agree with me, get out. You guys are so predictable

I don't understand why this so hard for people to understand. When someone lists tickets for sale on a marketplace type website (e.g. Vividseats or StubHub), the person listing the tickets DOES NOT GET TO CHOOSE WHO BUYS THEM. Anyone with the money to spend can buy them; ANYONE.

By the way, I'm a season ticket holder and I was at the game tonight listening to the Georgia fans chant UGA over and over again.

By and large, if you were listing tickets for this game, it was UGA fans buying them. That was known up front.

I owe the university nothing. The university promised me results on the field. The fans GAVE UT that money even tho the product is terrible.
Also, what about Georgia fans that wanted to go to the game, maybe take their kid to see Neyland but didnt want to go unless they got a deal?
There have been results on the field. The university has a football team which plays games. What results do you think you were promised ? Do you feel that you are entitled to be a fan of a winning program?

Boys and girls I’d like to make a comparison. This may not be right thread for it? My10 yr old boy and I both race. We spend 5 nights a week preparing for Saturday night. He is 2nd in the state of Florida and the local track champion. I could take the last place kid and spend the same amount of time with him/her and the kart and still be last. Our guys have what they have to work with. It is what it is

I don't get this. Upset with fans who decided not to show and the team lost by 29.

How much longer can those fans have spend money on hotels, restaurants and gas to watch a team lose by 29.

And this is being praised as a performance that showed improvement.

By and large, if you were listing tickets for this game, it was UGA fans buying them. That was known up front.

No, that was not a "known." I had lots of Vol fans in my section and a fair percentage of them were new faces. There were a few ugas as well, but they were well behaved . . . for the most part.

I saw maybe +/- 25k UGA tonight. Yep, that's a lot compared to the good ol' days, but it's just gonna be that way until UT starts winning again. Winning is the only thing that will return Neyland to what is used to be.

No, I told them to commit.

If you're going to be a quitter, then stick with it.
Anyone who has tickets to games these days, after years of ****** decision making by the admin, is clearly committed. They didn’t go out and intentionally sell them to UGA fans. They put them on stubhub etc. Get over yourself. You aren’t a better fan then anyone else.

I don't get this. Upset with fans who decided not to show and the team lost by 29.

How much longer can those fans have spend money on hotels, restaurants and gas to watch a team lose by 29.

And this is being praised as a performance that showed improvement.

You had to spend zero money to sit at home with your tickets beside you. That was not the complaint.

Anyone who has tickets to games these days, after years of ****** decision making by the admin, is clearly committed. They didn’t go out and intentionally sell them to UGA fans. They put them on stubhub etc. Get over yourself. You aren’t a better fan then anyone else.

I didnt sell my 5. I am a better fan than anyone that sold theirs to UGA fans. If you cant see that then you literally dont understand the word "fan."

Reactions: Bret178

VN Store

Back