To Justin Harrell.And the Tennessee Football team.

volattic

First of all to Justin Harrell,you are one of the greatest volunteers to ever ware orange the heart,pride,and determanation that you played with against Flordia last night will never be forgotten,as all of us Vol fans talk and fuss about how we lost a game.Let us not forget that we lost a Great Person and a great player i wish you the best and will be looking forward to see you on sunday in the NFL.You are truly one of the best to where the Number 92.

To the Tennessee Volunteers football team hold your head high you played your heart out.Yes i am mad that we lost but this is somthing to build on go into monday wanting to come back and get that W on saturday.I will be there to support you Win or Lose wearing my Orange you can count on that We have came back befor and there is no reason why we cant now.
GO VOLS! Volattic

HTML:
First of all to Justin Harrell,you are one of the greatest volunteers to ever ware orange the heart,pride,and determanation that you played with against Flordia last night will never be forgotten,as all of us Vol fans talk and fuss about how we lost a game.Let us not forget that we lost a Great Person and a great player i wish you the best and will be looking forward to see you on sunday in the NFL.You are truly one of the best to where the Number 92.

To the Tennessee Volunteers football team hold your head high you played your heart out.Yes i am mad that we lost but this is somthing to build on go into monday wanting to come back and get that W on saturday.I will be there to support you Win or Lose wearing my Orange you can count on that We have came back befor and there is no reason why we cant now.
GO VOLS! Volattic

AMEN!!! Go VOLS!!!

GO VOLS! Volattic

AMEN

We played our hearts out last night, and I am proud to call myself a Vol Fan.

We are only going to get better, and can you imagine how good we are going to be next year.

i agree, harrell goes down fighting and as one of the all time great vols simply for putting it all on the line, who does that any more any where in anything??? as to the game, i can not stand losing to florida, it hurst for a year, and this one will hurt to the grave as i feel very strongly we got hosed on the roughing the qb call, that was a game changing call, and hardly put leak at risk. ps did anyone notice leaks candy*** slide. harrell would have drug satan through hell to get that first down. go vols, i love you.

I'm glad that Justin Harrel will be the last person to wear #92. I'm proud of the way the Vols played lastnight.

I AM A VOL FAN.

i agree, harrell goes down fighting and as one of the all time great vols simply for putting it all on the line, who does that any more any where in anything??? as to the game, i can not stand losing to florida, it hurst for a year, and this one will hurt to the grave as i feel very strongly we got hosed on the roughing the qb call, that was a game changing call, and hardly put leak at risk. ps did anyone notice leaks candy*** slide. harrell would have drug satan through hell to get that first down. go vols, i love you.

I think you should have one more beer :) just kidding:victory:

VN Store

Back