To Defeat Clemson, the Vols go 13-1

As a follow-up for next season, the Vols lose the first game, Volnation goes nuts and WiseOldVol predicts a national championship. As a result, the Vols win out, go 11-1 in season, and win the CFP by defeating Clemson. Our Vols finish 13-1, with signature wins over Bama, Florida, THUGA, and LSU.

Well...uh..ummm

Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
starlight and dewdrops are awaiting thee.
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
led by the moonlight have all passed away.
Beautiful dreamer, queen of my song,
list while I woo the with soft melody.
Gone are the cares of life's busy throng,
Beautiful dreamer awake unto me.
Beautiful dreamer awake unto me!

As a follow-up for next season, the Vols lose the first game, Volnation goes nuts and WiseOldVol predicts a national championship. As a result, the Vols win out, go 11-1 in season, and win the CFP by defeating Clemson. Our Vols finish 13-1, with signature wins over Bama, Florida, THUGA, and LSU.
We would have to 14-1 in order to win the title!

Reactions: Wireless1
We would have to 14-1 in order to win the title!
Isn't it possible that we lose to Georgia, they go undefeated and we get that 4th seed in the playoffs and are 13-1 instead? I didn't say likely by the way. I said possible. I can't even believe I am entertaining talk about the playoffs when I expect 8-4 next year.

Reminiscent of the ‘14, ‘15, and ‘16 seasons. Yay, lets all hope for mediocre years to come!
I may have asked you this in the past, but under what handle did you post before May 19th of this year. Your level of negativity eclipses most other Negavols and it isn't even close. There is no way you are that new to this site based on the posts you have made. What has created this extreme "I hate CJP, JG and everything else associated with UT Football attitude of yours?

next year our record will be the same, but we will win the games we are supposed to win, dominate the games we are supposed to dominate, and be competitive against teams that should be better than us. I will say 8-4 is a good prediction, but 7-5 or 9-3 are not outside the realm of possibilities.

That said, I hope UT wins it all!

Reactions: VOLSONLY
It wouldn't be considered a successful season to some because they should have been 14-0.

Isn't it possible that we lose to Georgia, they go undefeated and we get that 4th seed in the playoffs and are 13-1 instead? I didn't say likely by the way. I said possible. I can't even believe I am entertaining talk about the playoffs when I expect 8-4 next year.
Not possible in that scenario. Tennessee only gets in the play offs next year by winning the east and SEC championship with 1 loss.

It's never a good idea to sniff glue and smoke crystal meth at the same time

Reactions: BigOrangeAl 1979
giphy.gif

The only reason anyone would actually “believe” this is so they can say “I told you so...”

VN Store

Back