To Defeat Clemson, the Vols go 13-1

FortSanders

As a follow-up for next season, the Vols lose the first game, Volnation goes nuts and WiseOldVol predicts a national championship. As a result, the Vols win out, go 11-1 in season, and win the CFP by defeating Clemson. Our Vols finish 13-1, with signature wins over Bama, Florida, THUGA, and LSU.

As a follow-up for next season, the Vols lose the first game, Volnation goes nuts and WiseOldVol predicts a national championship. As a result, the Vols win out, go 11-1 in season, and win the CFP by defeating Clemson. Our Vols finish 13-1, with signature wins over Bama, Florida, THUGA, and LSU.
1575380429394.jpeg

This is the type of thread other fans post on their message board to make fun of us.

Maffs be hard.

h5uNyx.gif

I hope we win our bowl this year and go 8-5, then wind up the season with a killer recruiting class. Worry about the rest later.
Agree--which is exactly why I want a matchup against a team that we have a good chance to defeat. As attractive and fun as a bowl vs. Michigan or some team similar would be, I'm more worried about being confident in getting a W and ending on a high note with a strong recruiting class to build for next season, and ending with momentum heading to the off-season.

I see 10-2 next year. With one break could be 11-1, but I don't think we win it all until the following year.

I know, and it worries me to death what other people think of people on an anonymous message board talking about a game.

It does sting to know other fan bases could make fun of us the same way we make fun of them. When we make fun of them, I like to think we're better than them......... then something like this is posted.

Reactions: MikeDVol
giphy (1).gif

Gotta love the idea of beating Oklahoma, Florida, UGA, Bama, LSU, Clemson and team to be named later in the final 4, but lose to Charlotte.
582B93E6-0A51-4BAF-A950-D88579B9C60D.gif

Reactions: mickey1969
I'm hoping 8-4. 9-3 means we would have to beat everybody we beat this year, plus either Georgia, Florida, Alabama, or Oklahoma.

Reactions: VOLSONLY

VN Store

Back