To All VOL Fans

GIVEHIM-6

Mayberrys Pride
Once again I find myself apologizing for my actions.I should have handle this situation a little better,I admit on my behalf I handle this a bit childish.So with that being said I am bowing out of this forum for awhile.I feel that I have contributed in some harsh post in the past couple of days and I don't want that for this great website.So again I am sorry if I have caused problems here,with that being said ,Lady please explain it to me for better understanding.Take care yall,hope to chat with ya soon.I might be here but it will only be to play the games and to eaves drop.

Originally posted by GIVEHIM-6@Jul 30, 2004 11:25 PM
I feel that I have contributed in some harsh post in the past couple of days

So? Who hasn't? You belong on this board, 6, as much as anybody. Ignore the trash and it will blow away.

I don't think you need to do anything quite that drastic. You got personally attacked and it's understandable that you fired back and got a little carried away. No big deal.

Post on!! :clap:

GIVEHIM-6 we have to have people defend the VolNation sometimes. Don't worry about it. If you quit posting then you have let them win.

Oh no, you better not leave!!!!! The last thing I would do is let a Bammer get to me!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :p

VN Store

Back