To’o To’o, Crouch, Gray and Johnson enter the transfer portal

Make no mistake, we’ve suffered through one inept coach after another, but Jeremy Pruitt will prove to be the biggest disaster by far. If we thought the rebuild was tough after the previous dunces, we haven’t seen anything yet. Pruitt has all but buried this program.

7-9 years minimum

Make no mistake, we’ve suffered through one inept coach after another, but Jeremy Pruitt will prove to be the biggest disaster by far. If we thought the rebuild was tough after the previous dunces, we haven’t seen anything yet. Pruitt has all but buried this program.
Actually Phillip Fulmer is the bigger disaster but many don’t want to admit or see it!

I wonder if Southern New Hampshire University will schedule Tennessee?

Hell, let’s just take an SEC sabbatical and play CN, Suwanee, Chatty, ETSU, Peay, Tech, Murvul, and Martin. Maybe throw in Lees-McRae.

Cheers, BTW!

Attachments

• B8E2F335-5BC4-4ADF-B61E-AE731190E634.jpeg
    B8E2F335-5BC4-4ADF-B61E-AE731190E634.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
Going to be really difficult to find a new coach if they dont have a team to coach.
If it means the cancer is being eradicated then I’m all for it. If it means our roster is totally depleted because of it & we don’t have a 21 season, I’m all for it. For the ones who want to be here and finish, thank you!

Those McDonalds bags stop coming in and the participants start running. I would bet anything that these kids all were receiving some type of improper benefit and now that they know the gravy train is ending they are hitting the bricks. That being said I think this kind of stuff goes on all over the country, we are the only ones stupid enough to tell on ourselves and let the NCAA come on in and look shoving the damning evidence down their throats.

Hell, let’s just take an SEC sabbatical and play CN, Suwanee, Chatty, ETSU, Peay, Tech, Murvul, and Martin. Maybe throw in Lees-McRae.

Cheers, BTW!

Now this is awesome Lees-McRae. How in the world to you know about LMC Bobcats. They haven’t had football since the 90s

Reactions: kcvols1
The only one that really hurts is Grey. Crouch and Henry aren’t SEC linebackers. Johnson OT is a walking false start or holding penalty

Reactions: fxvol

VN Store

Back