To’o To’o Celebration?

"ESPN hates us" " the refs are against us" "he's classless for celebrating" "the announcers hate us" "Kiffin's a loser" "To'o To'o is a traitor" "they never say anything good about us"

Reactions: Lawrence Wright
"ESPN hates us" " the refs are against us" "he's classless for celebrating" "the announcers hate us" "Kiffin's a loser" "To'o To'o is a traitor" "they never say anything good about us"
It's crazy how many enemies we have for a program that hasn't been relevant in 20 years.

Why are you? Henry T steal your lunch $?

Or was it Eric Locke?
I simply think he sucks for transferring to Bama…. I hate everything about Bama and he goes there while the Vols program is in the gutter.
Eric Locke was a joke and never amounted to much of anything

I think some at ESPN don’t like TN…. I think the refs just suck overall … some announcers don’t do their homework and suck….TT is a traitor from a Vols standpoint….

He will go pro after this year... and will probably get drafted pretty high. He'll then flop because frankly he isn't very good.

I’ll bet Saban has withheld part of his money dependent on him coming back. Hell Bama knows he was average here. No one knows you better than your opponents.

Reactions: sjt18
I’m more concerned about the straight up targeting by the Bama player that launched at Hookers head that wasn’t called and the numerous holds that weren’t called (the only ones that were is where it was too obvious to ignore and the OL tackled our defender in plain sight for the world to see). Bama is NEVER held to the same standard as the rest of the SEC teams and certain calls just aren’t going to be made against them. Other than that I couldn’t give two s***s about To’oTo’o and his cigar.

Which way do you want it high draft or isn't very good. Won't be both.
Really? Do you need a list of guys that were drafted high and flopped? The guys around him have carried him since he stepped on the field and UT. Bituli made him look better than he was. Last year he looked awful... because he was. This year he "looks" good while surrounded by some of the best players in CFB. He can like so many others get drafted on an illusion.

The pros will know the difference. For me, when ever he "goes out" it will be as a "fair" LB. I have never seen "great" in his play. Maybe good but for me fair.
Do they always? I seriously doubt it and the Saban stamp makes it even more likely he'll be drafted much higher than his actual ability.

VN Store

Back