To’o To’o Celebration?

Why do we always seem to look for something that offends us? I’m not sure what the answer is. HT went to Bama and his team won a game last night…it just happened to be the Vols. And with the portal being such a convenient commodity…we might need to get use to this happening more and more. Maybe we can be on the other side of this equation though. Quick thought …what if the Vols were to play VT in a bowl game? How would we expect HH to react? I know…he didn’t leave to go to the most hated rival but don’t miss the irony. Idk…this stuff just doesn’t move my “offended meter” that much.

Reactions: Lurker
People mad at this must have missed the part where he transferred to Alabama. All of the Bama things he does after that should be no surprise. At that moment we should have ceased caring about anything he does

I think some at ESPN don’t like TN…. I think the refs just suck overall … some announcers don’t do their homework and suck….TT is a traitor from a Vols standpoint….
I would have never thought you might be one of the fans I was making fun of, but nothing surprises me anymore

HT went the Kevin Durant route and took the easy road to win. Who cares what this guy does? Alabama will forget about him after this year and Tennessee should too!

I would have never thought you might be one of the fans I was making fun of, but nothing surprises me anymore
I don!t think I am. I was simply responding to your comments with my perspective.
I don’t think there’s an ESPN conspiracy, but Chris Fowler probably doesn’t like UT, but that’s his own fault….I wasn’t blaming refs, just stating the obvious…. And some announcers say some really stupid things as if they didn’t study the teams they’re covering …. And TT from a true Vols perspective is a traitor…. How could he not be?

Last edited:
Reactions: USAFgolferVol
I am far from a thin skinned wimp and what I said is 100% the truth...Some people like you have a hard time accepting the truth...Go back to your cave and pretend you matter.
I wasn't speaking of you specifically. As far as accepting the truth, you have no earthly idea as to what you're talking about. I realize my opinion doesn't matter, but in the grand scheme it certainly matters at least as much as yours does on my worst day

It’s one thing to leave. It’s another to leave the $hitpile he, Gray, Morris, etc left.

Vol fans didn’t hate Brent Schaffer, Ontario Smith, Williams the WR when they left. They do these scumbags who evidently only came here for Pruitt money.

Reactions: greenbacknative

VN Store

Back