To’o To’o Celebration?

utvols83

It's a cardigan, but thanks for noticing.
HT was never a Vol.

He came here for cash.

Who cares?
This. He gave 100% while he was at UT, and that's appreciated...but he was able to leave, still get $$$ at Alabama, and we're left with the potential ramifications. One thing we're learning with him being at Alabama is that he actually isn't an elite player.

GoVols64

Corona Viral
I hate it because we lost again; that simple. Although I do have to say the smug, entitled pudgy faces of Bama students smoking cigars was far worse. Hope their mouths taste like poo this morning.

I4Vols

Personally I hope he gets drafted by the Giants, coached by Pruitt, crucified by the the NY press, plays one year and ends up managing a McDonald's near his high school

WoodsmanVol

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom
Let the dude celebrate he won, not like he stole your wife or anything
I concur. I don't want our VN brothern developing a reputation as a nest of perpetual whiners. Too, like Butch and Pruitt, are gone. For goodness sake, let them stay gone rather than dragging them into VN reminding us why it's good riddance instead of hello again. I'd rather talk about that dastardly marvelous, Captain Hook. Oh, we have the man to thank, who win or lose, makes our opponents walk the plank. To heck with Toe Toe. Speak instead of how, oh my, Vols-world is so much better with our Captain Hook.

1635088100509.jpeg

Bigorangedan23

To To is a traitor who took cash and didn’t like it when his cash machine got fired. I would never hire a guy like this with his me Me me attitude. He’s typical of someone who only thinks of himself and is not a team player. I’m glad he’s gone…good riddance. This is a guy you don’t want to be in a Fox hole with when things get tough.

savannahfan

He will go pro after this year... and will probably get drafted pretty high. He'll then flop because frankly he isn't very good.
Which way do you want it high draft or isn't very good. Won't be both. The pros will know the difference. For me, when ever he "goes out" it will be as a "fair" LB. I have never seen "great" in his play. Maybe good but for me fair.

DeepSpringsVol

Getting to prominence will take time.
This isnt near as bad as Butch Jones recruiting a roster then celebrating a win over his old team. New team that you literally have very little to do with their success. That's what the essence of classless.

VN Store