'22 TN WR Xavier Gaillardetz

I wonder if he needs to record and post fresh times in the 40. Usually there's a dropoff from sprinter speed to football speed, but Xav just does not play at a 4.5 speed!

But even if he does, he has the upper & lower body strength to create effective rubs, position himself against defenders, and the vacuum hands to be a possession receiver in any man's offense.

From The Chattanoogan's coverage of last night's game:

Wide receiver Xavier Gaillardetz caught five balls for 117 yards [in the first half], including a quick hitter across the middle which he took 46 yards for McCallie’s first score.​
Gaillardetz may have been the most talented player on the field, just as he has been much of the year. The native Canadian missed all last year when his high school season in Virginia was cancelled due to Covid before transferring in. He led the city in receiving, but still has not found his way on anyone’s recruiting radar, in part because of his lost season.​
“Those things are out of my control. I just play and enjoy the game. Everything will work out in the end,” he smiled as he headed off.​

Fourth Down Play Key To McCallie’s Third Straight Title
Third Time Oh, So Charmed! McCallie Three-Peats As DII-AAA Champ

And one more thing--this kid will be such a healthy addition to any team's culture, and in anyone's locker room.
Should go to UTC. We could use some talent as we start to compete in the SOCON again

VN Store

Back