'21 TN WR Walker Merrill (Tennessee signee)

I hate it tbh lol. Shocked to hear someone like McGill that doesn't have some kind of issue with blue eyes. Everyone I know with blue eyes have problems with bright light or headaches. It was an issue for me in baseball
I should have qualified that statement, I do have the brightness issues to a degree, but not the really extremely bad issues like the others that posted have had.

That would be awful to get debilitating migraines from it. I just wear good shades all day..thank God I don't get horrible migraines on top of all yhe other pain I deal with.

I should have qualified that statement, I do have the brightness issues to a degree, but not the really extremely bad issues like the post I replied to.

That would be awful to get debilitating migraines from it. I just wear good shades all day..thank God I don't get horrible migraines on top of all yhe other pain I deal with.
I have to wear sunglasses when I'm outside........If not, I get major Head Aches. It sucks, but good sunglasses help. I can't play golf without them. I have different lenses for different lighting.

EDIT................So it doesn't get moved, I hope Walker comes to Clarksville;)

Last edited:
Reactions: HalfullVol
Yeah Hiyatt hasn’t worked hard or earned anything…

Except the award for the best WR in America

It’s not like he’s been on that practice field every damn day for the past 3 years while folks like you get on the internet and whine over pointless idealistic BS like how bowl opt outs symbolize a weak work ethic.

Seriously, you must lack all self awareness. You think you can call the most productive WR Tennessee has ever had in a single season lazy and selfish while sitting in a chair from behind an anonymous username. I’d like to see how many hits you could take before you tapped the hell out.

Better yet, I’d like to see you say stuff like that to Hiyatt’s face. Not as easy when you’re not staring at a screen. Grow up and stop acting like a spurned, rejected girl.

You are a dang idiot who has ZERO reading comprehension.

Kinda think Heupel's offense is why he was hired to begin with?
Sure, but that doesn’t mean he’s bound to it lol. He doesn’t come from that coaching tree prior to joining Heup at UCF. I would think more than likely he’d be running it though, since it’s where he’s found success as a play caller

Sure, but that doesn’t mean he’s bound to it lol. He doesn’t come from that coaching tree prior to joining Heup at UCF. I would think more than likely he’d be running it though, since it’s where he’s found success as a play caller
He had to show the people hiring him his plan…. I doubt they were looking for traditional.

He's going to do what made him successful. It will be similar to Heupels offense, but modified for the players on his roster.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Golesh was sought because he brings an offense that will attract new ticketholders, build a fresh, young fanbase, and attract skilled offensive players without running a dirty program.

As a first time head coach, his key hire will be his defensive coordinator.

But I think there are young DCs out there who have seen the future and been preparing themselves to deal with the demands a quick-scoring offense puts on their defensive teammates. USF seems the ideal place for a young, innovative, but un-tested defensive coordinator to prove his concepts and his mettle.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Golesh was sought because he brings an offense that will attract new ticketholders, build a fresh, young fanbase, and attract skilled offensive players without running a dirty program.

As a first time head coach, his key hire will be his defensive coordinator.

But I think there are young DCs out there who have seen the future and been preparing themselves to deal with the demands a quick-scoring offense puts on their defensive teammates. USF seems the ideal place for a young, innovative, but un-tested defensive coordinator to prove his concepts and his mettle.

He’s already hired a DC - Todd Orlando

If you enter your name in the Portal you ain’t no VFL. Who would sign you if you were. No disrespect but I really think in this day time of college sports the whole VFL thing means nothing. NIL for me is now the motto.

Ok boomer. So Hooker doesn’t count as a VFL? Tillman? He came back only to get hurt and cost himself millions. Hyatt? Put in the work and put our only Biletnikoff in the trophy case? Makes sense.

Ok boomer. So Hooker doesn’t count as a VFL? Tillman? He came back only to get hurt and cost himself millions. Hyatt? Put in the work and put our only Biletnikoff in the trophy case? Makes sense.
Tillman didn't cost himself millions. He came back because his NFL feedback was a 4th round at best. The injury was unfortunate, but he still raised his stock.

VN Store

Back