'21 TN WR Walker Merrill (Tennessee signee)

I'm going to do the unthinkable and compare him to a WR that's not white...now hear me out lol. Jayson Swain? Like I get Swain was a much higher rated recruit, but Swain here was a damn good poession guy and route runner (if memory serves me correctly), who also had the speed to burn you if you weren't careful. Not saying he will be as good or even half as good as Swain was here but I think his game is similar, that's all I'm saying.

I could see it to an extent, like you said. I’m still getting a Hunter Renfrow vibe but I Walker is a bit faster than that it seems at 4.47. If I’m not mistaken, David Sills was a near 4.3 guy, correct?

I'm going to do the unthinkable and compare him to a WR that's not white...now hear me out lol. Jayson Swain? Like I get Swain was a much higher rated recruit, but Swain here was a damn good poession guy and route runner (if memory serves me correctly), who also had the speed to burn you if you weren't careful. Not saying he will be as good or even half as good as Swain was here but I think his game is similar, that's all I'm saying.
Swain could play LT now.

VN Store

Back