'19 TN WR Trey Knox

Looks like there is a lot of talent at Blackman. Having Jennings and Dowdy should give us a little boost with recruiting Knox and Teague.

Giving this kid a congratulatory bump. Scored his first td last night. He is going to be a beast and we need to make him a priority for '19!

Any buddies got some info on Mr. Knox? I see there's a few privileged articles on 247...

Long way to go before 2 years, but long shot at the moment. I've heard he wants to leave the state and that Gators lead. Like I said, it's a long way till signing day '19.

I'll get my DD to go talk to him about Rocky Top. They are in the same classes together. :)

Knox has been up front about his affinity for the Buckeyes. They are one of the two schools he’s followed for a long time and that he’s had serious interest in. The other? The Florida Gators. He believes there is a good chance his recruitment boils down to those two schools, though he’s trying to be diligent. “It is very likely it comes down to those two,” he said. “But, I am trying to keep my mind and eyes open to every school.”
https://www.landof10.com/ohio-state/tennessee-duo-rave-ohio-state-visit-buckeyes-impress-california-4-star-recruiting-news

Rivals mods said this guy on is another level as far as '19 in state WR's go. Elite. Hopefully Butch and his boys can sway the gator fan.

Rivals mods said this guy on is another level as far as '19 in state WR's go. Elite. Hopefully Butch and his boys can sway the gator fan.

Maybe after beating them three years in a row before his signing day, he will stop being a fairweather gator fan and give into his true colors… The orange and white.

VN Store

Back