'25 TN WR Tarrion Grant

From Rivals:

"Grant has the height, length and athleticism that college coaches dream of when envisioning the prototype at his position. The Murfreesboro (Tenn.) standout is able to drop his hips and explode out of breaks with the efficiency of a slot defender despite his frame more closely resembling that of safety than that of a true cover corner.

"With a stride that eats up a ton of ground each step, he can also take chances in coverage due to his ability to quickly recover and close on a receiver when the ball is in the air. Upside may be Grant's most exciting attribute as he is only scratching the surface of what he can eventually be as a player.

"The physical and athletic gifts make him a fit in virtually any defensive scheme and that is precisely why he is such a highly coveted recruit despite only being a sophomore.

"Miami, Michigan, Kentucky, Colorado, Tennessee and Ole Miss are among the schools that have already offered." Clint Cosgrove, national recruiting analyst

According to the 247Sports Composite, Grant is the No. 133 player in the country, regardless of position, and the No. 16 cornerback. Rivals is even higher on him, placing him at No. 54 overall and the fifth-best corner in 2025.

He has the requisite length that Michigan football is looking for in the defensive backfield, as he’s listed at 6-foot-4, 175-pounds.

Let's not rehearse all of that in this thread. Everyone has missed, including us, but believe whatever you want.
especially UGA.

They have missed on 10 FIVE STAR (In-State) prospects. the past 2 classes
That's bruta1

Reactions: WillisWG
Let's not rehearse all of that in this thread. Everyone has missed, including us, but believe whatever you want.

It’s not that hard to go back and look at the instate class of 2023 and 2024 and see. One could argue we “missed” on Brycen Sanders but nobody will tell you the coaches were broken up about it. Anyone else we recruited hard last cycle?

What about this cycle? Ronan O’Connell and…?

You’re just making a claim and then waiving off any attempt to prove it. Why?

What is wrong with you today? I'll not quote you a dozen times to yourself like a smart aleck, but look at this thread and see how many times the thread manager has removed a player and why.

'24 - ★★★★★ August 2024 Board

It's not a big deal to miss on a guy.

If you’re referring to me (the manager of that thread, coincidentally) I think you’re misunderstanding. My point ITT is that we’ve barely missed any instate prospects in the last two cycles (23/24), not that we haven’t missed period.

VN Store

Back