‘23 TN WR Justin Brown

Any chance UT circles back here? Or will Spillman, Leacock, and Selden be the WR group for this class?

Do you think we will we pursue Devin Hyatt after our misses?
He has to do something this year for him to be a take in several places. I don't think we would just take him to have numbers. We are pushing for Traylon Ray right now after missing on Carnell

He has to do something this year for him to be a take in several places. I don't think we would just take him to have numbers. We are pushing for Traylon Ray right now after missing on Carnell
Don't see a thread for this Traylon Ray. You should start one if we're pursuing him. Also, a question about another WR. I noticed a WR named Jaren Hamilton on 247. He's unranked in the composite, but 247 has him as a 3*. Anyway, it says his top 4 schools are Tennessee, Alabama, Michigan, and Michigan State. Doesn't have a thread either. Do you know anything about him?

Reactions: 19_GBO_19
Don't see a thread for this Traylon Ray. You should start one if we're pursuing him. Also, a question about another WR. I noticed a WR named Jaren Hamilton on 247. He's unranked in the composite, but 247 has him as a 3*. Anyway, it says his top 4 schools are Tennessee, Alabama, Michigan, and Michigan State. Doesn't have a thread either. Do you know anything about him?
I have heard Jaren Hamilton's name. Alabama is taking one more WR and it will either be him or Demitrius Bell.

Didn’t this guy barely make it into miss st? How does that happen and then you transfer to gatech? Or is it a different recruit I’m thinking of?416BBBA0-50EE-4A7D-BF38-78D178869855.png

Didn’t this guy barely make it into miss st? How does that happen and then you transfer to gatech? Or is it a different recruit I’m thinking of?View attachment 554197
You may be thinking of Demetrius Bell, who transferred from
McGavock to Blackman, committed to Michigan State, then transferred back to McGavock because he was going to be ineligible. He ended up decommitting from Michigan State and signed with Nebraska.

Reactions: LittleVol
You may be thinking of Demetrius Bell, who transferred from
McGavock to Blackman, committed to Michigan State, then transferred back to McGavock because he was going to be ineligible. He ended up decommitting from Michigan State and signed with Nebraska.
Don’t think so but could be another I was thinking of.

VN Store

Back