‘23 TN WR Jacob Page (Colorado commit)

Against mediocre competition. Let’s see what happens when Primetime’s boy sees Power 5 defenses

Not saying he’ll do that vs P5 schedule. But he doesn’t seem like a bad option. Colorado was 1-11 last year.

He was also a 4* composite out of HS.

edit bc I have no idea if Heupel is the one who offered him

Reactions: allvolrecruiting
Come on man. He’s a good dude. He just likes talking football. If you have a better evaluation, put it out there. I love reading poster’s player evals, even if they’re bad.
Well that's exactly what you would get from Chandler. A trash evaluation.

Against mediocre competition. Let’s see what happens when Primetime’s boy sees Power 5 defenses

He has plenty of touch. But there's zero "umph".

I think he's going to get a rude awakening.

I'm still a big fan of the Primetime hire, but he his son will need to be benched eventually.

Well that's exactly what you would get from Chandler. A trash evaluation.
lol I don’t pretend to be an expert. You put your handprints on every player thread like your word is the end all be all. But it isn’t. Then you come around with “I told you so” when you were finally right on a player getting a ratings bump, even though you also claim ratings are unreliable. You are a walking contradiction, seeking attention all day every day. Then gas light anyone who calls you out. You can put me on ignore, I won’t cry about it

lol I don’t pretend to be an expert. You put your handprints on every player thread like your word is the end all be all. But it isn’t. Then you come around with “I told you so” when you were finally right on a player getting a ratings bump, even though you also claim ratings are unreliable. You are a walking contradiction, seeking attention all day every day. Then gas light anyone who calls you out. You can put me on ignore, I won’t cry about it
You nailed this perfectly.

VN Store

Back