‘23 TN WR Jacob Page (Colorado commit)

“It was good. It was fun,” said Page, who’s ranked by 247Sports as the No. 75 wide receiver in the 2023 class and the No. 16 junior from the state of Tennessee. “It was a good atmosphere.

“That was my first game day (at Tennessee). I had heard a lot. It was the same as what I heard.”

“They told me I could come back down any time,” he said. “I mean, I just want to see a good game. It’s Ole Miss. And it’s going to be packed. I’m trying to get the full experience.”

“The offense looked really good — really good,” Page said. “I mean, I saw a little bit of them on TV (before last week). But I loved how they threw the ball.

“And I loved how they used number 1,” he added, referring to Tennessee senior wide receiver Velus Jones Jr. “That’s kind of similar to how we use our receivers at Ensworth — kind of. Screen-wise, I feel like we ran similar stuff, a lot of that stuff — things like that.”
callahan

Bumped because this kid can flat out play.
Would be great in CJH's offense.

I agree

Playing daddy ball at this level is so embarrassing anyways.

Good for him. But PrimeTime is going to have to bench his son tho.

That dude is all touch with the football. No velocity ever.

He threw 40 TDs 6 INTs this season. Seems like he might be a good option for Colorado.

If it's a forum where opinions are welcome, then that's my opinion. I'm allowed to be annoyed by someone, doesn't mean you have to agree with me

Reactions: LittleVol

VN Store

Back