'22 TN WR Isaiah Horton (Miami commit)

Very close to this kid and i will say this. In the end he could end up being one of the top dbs in the land. He works out with our BallHawkU group along with Woody Washington, Joejuan Williams, Jalen Ramsey, Tj Carter, Alontae, Keyshawn, and so on. He is a natural athlete and a star on either side of the ball. He could also end up back at qb as he plaed some qb for the freshman squad at Ensworth and can flat out spin the ball.
Tell us the latest with this kid. Does he end up WR or DB in college? Vols in a good spot early?

Reactions: you
Tell us the latest with this kid. Does he end up WR or DB in college? Vols in a good spot early?

his concentration is at Wr and he’s leaving Ensworth and I think he has moved to the Oakland zone in Murfreesboro. Kid has always glowed when talking about UT, so my thinking is he is a VOL at heart. He’s friends with Tyler and Keyshawn so I think that helps also.

his concentration is at Wr and he’s leaving Ensworth and I think he has moved to the Oakland zone in Murfreesboro. Kid has always glowed when talking about UT, so my thinking is he is a VOL at heart. He’s friends with Tyler and Keyshawn so I think that helps also.

Well make that happen de1......I mean... throw away the professionalism, sincerity, and genuine care and concern to be a good helping hand, mentor, and giver of guidance, and go all homer for UT and just make it happen.....yeah....

Can’t get excited because “can’t miss” in state underclassmen generally are meh come senior seasons. See Adonis Otey, Trey Knox, Kendrell Scurry, etc for example.

might be a coincidence that most are skill position guys. Idk.
That will change soon we’ve turned a major corner in recruiting. What many have to understand is damn in-state take the best kid who wants to be in Knoxville wearing Orange and White. BUT rest assured as long as CJP is on campus they will want to be in on what’s taking place in Knoxville.

That will change soon we’ve turned a major corner in recruiting. What many have to understand is damn in-state take the best kid who wants to be in Knoxville wearing Orange and White. BUT rest assured as long as CJP is on campus they will want to be in on what’s taking place in Knoxville.
I have someone who is really really dying to get an invite to the camp NPA is holding this weekend (college evaluation camp series). Could you check him out on twitter and see if you can put in a good word for him. @therealkan 2021 WR Bradley Central HS Cleveland TN

Reactions: ShreveportVol
I have someone who is really really dying to get an invite to the camp NPA is holding this weekend (college evaluation camp series). Could you check him out on twitter and see if you can put in a good word for him. @therealkan 2021 WR Bradley Central HS Cleveland TN

Meant to reply and forgot. We got him in and he did well. Thx for your help

FOUR-STAR WR ISAIAH HORTON

Horton, a junior at Oakland High School in Murfreesboro, Tenn., said Tennessee "was first" to contact him early Tuesday morning.

The 6-foot-3, 190-pound Horton, who received an offer from the Vols more than two years ago, said he heard from Tennessee wide receivers coach Tee Martin shortly after midnight, not long before Oregon sent him a text message.

Martin told him "that we were gonna talk later tonight," Horton said.

The Vols gave Horton his first SEC offer and his second offer overall in August 2018, just three days after the first game of his freshman season at Ensworth School in Nashville, Tenn. He now holds offers from more than 15 schools.

Horton is ranked the No. 272 overall prospect and No. 37 wide receiver in the 2022 class and the No. 7 junior from the state of Tennessee, according to the 247Sports Composite.

- Callahan

LOL he's an agility training guy who a lot of kids go to on the side here in Middle TN. Good dude, but do any of you pay attention to small things in the picture? Check out the fingers on both kids.
Hey de1conley, in the beginning you were heavily pro-Pruitt (as was I). Do you so feel that way?

Reactions: LittleVol
LOL he's an agility training guy who a lot of kids go to on the side here in Middle TN. Good dude, but do any of you pay attention to small things in the picture? Check out the fingers on both kids.
I noticed it but you see it a lot and it doesn’t always amount to anything, so I just dismissed it.

Reactions: TrippieRedd
Is Horton going to run track for Oakland?

VN Store

Back