5/11/2019 - Unofficial visit.
6/8/2019 - Participates in Vols Camp.
9/14/2019 - Unofficial visit.
2/1/2020 - Junior Day visitor.
6/4/2021 - Unofficial visit.
6/27/2021 - Unofficial visit.
7/28/2001 - Commits to miami

Last edited:
Wide receiver Isaiah Horton, another of Turrentine's teammates at Ensworth, already has established himself as one of the top prospects from Tennessee in the 2022 class. LSU and Alabama both extended offers to him last month, and he landed an offer from the Vols in August.

Horton found himself back at Tennessee last month for one of the Vols' camps. He impressed first-year wide receivers coach Tee Martin and some of Tennessee's other coaches while he was there, and Horton said he already likes Martin "a lot." Georgia, LSU, Alabama and Tennessee are among the teams that already have caught Horton's attention.

-Callahan

Very close to this kid and i will say this. In the end he could end up being one of the top dbs in the land. He works out with our BallHawkU group along with Woody Washington, Joejuan Williams, Jalen Ramsey, Tj Carter, Alontae, Keyshawn, and so on. He is a natural athlete and a star on either side of the ball. He could also end up back at qb as he plaed some qb for the freshman squad at Ensworth and can flat out spin the ball.

No hearing Who jokes yet? Man VN is slipping
or some reference to a Ho 229.

I haven't been able to figure out a good reference yet or I would have dropped that nugget.

*maybe something like, man he plays as fast as an Ho 229! Man look at him fly, looks like an Ho 229 out there!

Last edited:
This kid is nasty as a sophomore 2nd best player on Enswort team. Big, fast, great hands and a very hard worker.

Reactions: T Dog
Kid a great player will room to improve. But what out for another 2022 wr from Pearl Cohn Bryon Brown, the kid is unbelievable pure speed with good size to be a soph.

VN Store

Back