'22 TN WR Isaiah Horton (Miami commit)

Ainge goes on all the time about how good Tommy Winton is and how it’s crazy UT hasn’t offered. I really hope our guys did their homework because I think a lot of Ainges football opinion

Reactions: BucksnortVol
Ainge goes on all the time about how good Tommy Winton is and how it’s crazy UT hasn’t offered. I really hope our guys did their homework because I think a lot of Ainges football opinion
You think a lot of Ainges opinion?

Winton is a less good version of squirrel white. Not even sure Winton is a WR. Probably a RB/flex guy

Reactions: ACvol3

He does have an offer from UT

I’m with Tommy right now and he said he does :(
Pulled up to him and my brother playing basketball.
Well tell him to tell his boy ainge because he goes off on the radio three times a week about it
Ask him why he hasn’t committed then

Well tell him to tell his boy ainge because he goes off on the radio three times a week about it
Ask him why he hasn’t committed then

More or less complaining about the instate recruiting and how we aren’t trying to go for these local kids that we could get with everything going on, so I do agree with Ainge. At this point, we aren’t pushing for him, sucks, but you never know.

Pretty sure Tommy had 2000 all purpose yards last year or the year before, highly underrated.

More or less complaining about the instate recruiting and how we aren’t trying to go for these local kids that we could get with everything going on, so I do agree with Ainge. At this point, we aren’t pushing for him, sucks, but you never know.
There ya go, I guess that’s where that comes from

Reactions: TrippieRedd
Would be a great pickup. 2000 all purpose yards in a season, runs a 4.44. I’ll take him.
Yeah, ainge has gone on and on about how he could tell Tommy was a future NFL player in middle school. I think that means a lot coming from him. He’s seen a lot of great athletes grow up

Reactions: PA Vol
Yeah, ainge has gone on and on about how he could tell Tommy was a future NFL player in middle school. I think that means a lot coming from him. He’s seen a lot of great athletes grow up
Maybe we will push if Pope goes elsewhere

Reactions: ACvol3

Pretty sure Tommy had 2000 all purpose yards last year or the year before, highly underrated.
Maybe they take another look at a few other guys, now that it seems Horton is going elsewhere. Maybe the reason they haven't pushed anywhere else, is because they thought Horton was in...2 weeks ago, it seemed he was. I know you never stop recruiting, but if you think you sit very well with your main target, and then in a blink of an eye that changes...

Interested to see where they turn. I trust Heupel and those guys with him on O...I have no concern about them putting one of the best offenses together in the SEC, in the next couple, three more years.

Ainge was talking the other day about how on some pass play (a waggle type I think), when the ball wasn’t going to him, Tommy would peel back and hit pursuing players and said that every time that happened, a kid would have to get carted off.. it was brutal. He said finally they just started throwing long to Tommy when that play was called bc he felt bad for the other team.. it was an automatic TD

Ainge was talking the other day about how on some pass play (a waggle type I think), when the ball wasn’t going to him, Tommy would peel back and hit pursuing players and said that every time that happened, a kid would have to get carted off.. it was brutal. He said finally they just started throwing long to Tommy when that play was called bc he felt bad for the other team.. it was an automatic TD

Has 3 schools he likes right now. Any of them could land him. (Not saying who)

Making a decision either before or after the season (I know, “no ****”)

Nope bc it doesn’t answer for the obvious that has happened since Pruitt firing. None since then that weren’t already on campus or signed
Yep cuz Pruitt oly been fired for what 8 months and we are in tha middle of tha nekx cruitn cycl3.

Reactions: nesbuddha66
Think we found Ainge’s burner account or Tommy’s dad….or both.

VN Store

Back