'22 TN WR Isaiah Horton (Miami commit)

Yes. And if Horton is a guy our staff believes they can develop into an elite player, then take him
I don't think people understand that this offense operates best with different WR types. It's not all about pure speed. In the SEC you need physical possession types as well. Guys that can beat press coverage.

Yes. And if Horton is a guy our staff believes they can develop into an elite player, then take him

Sure - if but you git one (or two) of the other receiver commits.

You don’t spend 5 initial counters at receiver. This ain’t Madden.

I guess it depends on what they think of our receiver room, and how many they know who may transfer out.

It doesn’t depend on that. They’re not taking 5 true freshman receivers this class.

Even if literally every current receiver left - they wouldn’t.

Guaranteed. Feel free to carry on with that thought though.

Was Tillman an elite receiver when we took him?
No, but teams hoping to build championship caliber teams don't do it taking fliers. We have a top tier wr class regardless of stars just looking at thier tape. This kid isn't at their level so if you use it on a receiver use it in the portal for a game ready kid IMO.

Don’t know. But I’m glad we took a guy like that late who ended up being one of the best receivers in the SEC and will be absolutely dominant when he returns next year.
He fell in our laps after we struck out on a bunch of other receivers. We wouldn't have got him had it not been for Clay Helton calling Tyson... not like we were recruiting and really wanted him.

Reactions: Vols4us
No, but teams hoping to build championship caliber teams don't do it taking fliers. We have a top tier wr class regardless of stars just looking at thier tape. This kid isn't at their level so if you use it on a receiver use it in the portal for a game ready kid IMO.
I mean, this kid would be the highest ranked of all of them 🤷‍♂️

Would be shocked if Ramel doesn’t hit the portal after the bowl game or after Spring ball.
Agreed. Such disappointments I hope Hyatt gets his ish together. Kid could be an NFL receiver if he would get over his fear of contact and work on his hands. I mean, receiving gloves today are basically stickum he should not drop the ball as much as he does.

Agreed. Such disappointments I hope Hyatt gets his ish together. Kid could be an NFL receiver if he would get over his fear of contact and work on his hands. I mean, receiving gloves today are basically stickum he should not drop the ball as much as he does.
I think Hyatt needs to really really hit the weight room and have someone shoving food in face every hour l/other hour.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL

VN Store

Back