'20 TN WR Holden Willis (USF commit)

Eddie Moore (South Pitt) 1A
Randall Cobb, Brandon Warren (Alcoa ) 2A
Eric Westmoreland (Marion Co) 2A
REGGIE WHITE (Chatt Howard) 2A

Guys...if you can ball, then you'll dominate regardless of comp.

This Willis kid, is doing all he can when touches the ball. IMO he'd put up the same numbers if he played at Catholic or Maryville.

He's a taller Josh Smith. Does anyone regret that scholarship??

Have to keep Calloway...
But I honestly would not be upset it Pruitt just flat gave him a scholly.
For context - Reggie was 2A when there were only three classes, but I agree with your point overall.

Reactions: LittleVol
That was a great game. That SP team looked like a 6a team. I thought SP
had the best team. I was Watching GB's other D1 prospect Bailey. He got manhandled by a much smaller lineman from SP. The Willis Kid can play for Tenn. no question about it. If not for him GB is not even in that game.

That tiny town on the Ala line Plays some football; the Coaching Lineage goes back to LP BEENE (UT 1929) to Don Grider (Beene's assistant who assumed the reins) to Don's Son Vic. (Also UT) South Pittsburg. My home town(And EDDIE MOORE) It's the biggest thing around town, 12 months a year. Too bad either team had to lose. (I Dang Point)

Eddie Moore (South Pitt) 1A
Randall Cobb, Brandon Warren (Alcoa ) 2A
Eric Westmoreland (Marion Co) 2A
REGGIE WHITE (Chatt Howard) 2A
EDDIE BROWN (Jasper--aka Marion County)
Guys...if you can ball, then you'll dominate regardless of comp.

This Willis kid, is doing all he can when touches the ball. IMO he'd put up the same numbers if he played at Catholic or Maryville.

He's a taller Josh Smith. Does anyone regret that scholarship??

Have to keep Calloway...
But I honestly would not be upset it Pruitt just flat gave him a scholly.

Before your time; Eddie Brown; All SEC and 7 year NFL Safety! Marion Co.

OBVIOUSLY so Did Some PIRATES. Play that game at SO Pitt and WE get the calls.
Absolutely, not taking anything away from those SP young men. Not going to get into the what ifs with ya. The outcome of the game is what it is, I’m just thankful I was there to witness it. Both teams left some plays on the field they probably wish they had back, but at the end of the day both teams played grown man football and either would be deserving of the opportunity to bring home the gold ball!

That tiny town on the Ala line Plays some football; the Coaching Lineage goes back to LP BEENE (UT 1929) to Don Grider (Beene's assistant who assumed the reins) to Don's Son Vic. (Also UT) South Pittsburg. My home town(And EDDIE MOORE) It's the biggest thing around town, 12 months a year. Too bad either team had to lose. (I Dang Point)
We're you around for the Zalmer Chubbs days?

Can’t wait to see all the comparisons to Welker, Edelman, and the white kid from Clemson after this kid commits....

Reactions: tn88volfan
Absolutely, not taking anything away from those SP young men. Not going to get into the what ifs with ya. The outcome of the game is what it is, I’m just thankful I was there to witness it. Both teams left some plays on the field they probably wish they had back, but at the end of the day both teams played grown man football and either would be deserving of the opportunity to bring home the gold ball!
GO LAKE COUNTY FALCONS. You see, a lot of people from your side has ridden off the Falcons, but I’m going to say this. These guys are ready, and they practiced hard yesterday. We do have a couple of guys that can cover Willis. Good luck, I’ll be there, rooting on my cousin. He wears no 11. You’ve got to stop him.

GO LAKE COUNTY FALCONS. You see, a lot of people from your side has ridden off the Falcons, but I’m going to say this. These guys are ready, and they practiced hard yesterday. We do have a couple of guys that can cover Willis. Good luck, I’ll be there, rooting on my cousin. He wears no 11. You’ve got to stop him.
At this stage of the season, any team that writes of another is foolish. As for Willis, could do what I was told Coalfield did and put 4 on him, but if LC can cover him with one, they should win the game.

Why does our staff offer a WR from Cali (6’0” 160 lbs) for 20 class and we have this kid (6’4” 205 lbs) who they have not offered in our back yard? Both are 247 3⭐️??? I don’t get it! Willis also holds state record for receiving TDs at 28 and has the state championship game to go!
Granted it was the first game of the season but they got rolled by 34 by Loudon to start the year.... I was at the playoff game and watched Alcoa just absolutely physically destroy Loudon 49-0 at halftime... I don’t know if this kid is a D1 prospect or not but his competition is pretty pitiful.

Granted it was the first game of the season but they got rolled by 34 by Loudon to start the year.... I was at the playoff game and watched Alcoa just absolutely physically destroy Loudon 49-0 at halftime... I don’t know if this kid is a D1 prospect or not but his competition is pretty pitiful.
Ok

At this stage of the season, any team that writes of another is foolish. As for Willis, could do what I was told Coalfield did and put 4 on him, but if LC can cover him with one, they should win the game.
We have a cornerback that has 7 or 8 interceptions on the season, and he is able to cover pretty cover. He plays wide receiver on our team. He is no 4. Isiah Matheny!

We have a cornerback that has 7 or 8 interceptions on the season, and he is able to cover pretty cover. He plays wide receiver on our team. He is no 4. Isiah Matheny!
Those are good numbers, I there appears to be some really good match ups lining up for this game.

Those are good numbers, I there appears to be some really good match ups lining up for this game.
I think it is going to be a good game. Lake co and Huntingdon was averaging 51 points per game, and the score was 30-20 Lake Co.
I don’t know what Greenback is averaging point wise, do you?

@Orange defense heard yesterday on the sports animal that Lake County school district may not have the $$$$ to field a team next year. What’s going on in Lake County?
The money for the county and city is in the hole. It is really bad when your the 11th poorest county in the nation. The had to get donations from places to even have anything for the schools

VN Store

Back