'20 TN WR Holden Willis (USF commit)

IMO, Willis is a talent comparable to former Vol Eli Wolf, who came to UT as a PWO. Big kid with decent speed (electronic 4.66 40) and outstanding agility (4.13 shuttle). On top of his receiving numbers, racked up 188 tackles in HS career as a safety...also punted this year (41.6 avg). Very good basketball player who averaged 14 points and 9 rebounds per game last year.

View attachment 241173
I like UT to have one or two tall safeties to matchup against the big TE/Wr’s. Too many times teams with big Wr’s abuse small corners just like Jennings and Calloway did to Missouri.

If you can bring him in, do it!
Have a feeling he would earn the scholarship anyway.
This kid is really good...
I agree, he would not disappoint! How many 5 star busts have we seen over the years? Willis would be just as much a diamond as those 5 stars were a lump-o-coal. Not taking away from any of the top local receivers I’ve seen play in past few years but he is every bit as talented.

He will break the scoring record tomorrow night. Sp pass defence is questionable. If you want to see 5 to 6 running backs that can take it to the house at any point with such a small seam watch Sp. It will be a great game to watch. I have seen both play the same team in Meigs county. Gonna be one heckuva ball game. Tee hodge old qb from Maryville will be throwing to him.

Walk on. Doesn’t impact the numbers.
As good of a position receiver around. Big ,tough, great hands, tall, high-points the ball and would be a nightmare to any DB-S. Give him a scholarship because he is good enough and I don't want Tennessee having to defend him if he goes somewhere else.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
We seem to have a promising PWO system where scholarship worthy athletes sign on to a school they want to be at and receive their scholarship sooner rather than later. Requires obvious talent and love for the program...kid seems to have both.

We seem to have a promising PWO system where scholarship worthy athletes sign on to a school they want to be at and receive their scholarship sooner rather than later. Requires obvious talent and love for the program...kid seems to have both.
Helps when you have 20 extra scholarships that the NCAA won’t let you fill in the normal signing class...

This. I think this kid earns a scholly quickly if he comes here as a PWO.

VN Store

Back