'20 TN WR Holden Willis (USF commit)

IMO, Willis is a talent comparable to former Vol Eli Wolf, who came to UT as a PWO. Big kid with decent speed (electronic 4.66 40) and outstanding agility (4.13 shuttle). On top of his receiving numbers, racked up 188 tackles in HS career as a safety...also punted this year (41.6 avg). Very good basketball player who averaged 14 points and 9 rebounds per game last year.

1574867886826.png

Last edited:
IMO, Willis is a talent comparable to former Vol Eli Wolf, who came to UT as a PWO. Big kid with decent speed (electronic 4.66 40) and outstanding agility (4.13 shuttle). On top of his receiving numbers, racked up 188 tackles in HS career as a safety...also punted this year (41.6 avg).

View attachment 241173
Sounds like a pretty good athlete. If he will be a pwo bring him on

Greenback killed my former high school last week in single a playoffs 35-0. I didn’t attempt but apparently this kid was a big part of it. He had over 200 yards and two touchdowns last week.

Reactions: T Dog and LittleVol
Playing in the semis Friday night at Greenback. Seen him play several games and he’s worthy of a scolly! I believe he finished in top 8 at the Nike open in Nashville besting several 4 stars at that camp which is very strong. Also Rivals has not updated anything on him in several months.

his stats and measurable look good........guessing his competition is sub-par and he did not go to camps. lets take a flyer and keep him at WR or a big Flex. not feeling TE, especially with his current speed and height.
He’s been to several camps, did very well. Finished top 8 in the Nike Open in Nashville, which is an elite camp

Great kid. Excellent family. Wants to go to Tennessee (and a couple others) Good enough hands and speed to play D1 on some level. To those who wonder about his competition, yes he plays in TSSAA 1A and while that’s not always great competition they do play a couple really good teams each year. Friday they play at home against powerhouse South Pittsburg who’s undefeated and outside of 1 game has manhandled everyone they’ve played so it’ll be interesting to see how he performs, as they’ll likely try to shut him down. Would love to see this kid in Orange and come in working his way into a scholly at some point.

IMO, Willis is a talent comparable to former Vol Eli Wolf, who came to UT as a PWO. Big kid with decent speed (electronic 4.66 40) and outstanding agility (4.13 shuttle). On top of his receiving numbers, racked up 188 tackles in HS career as a safety...also punted this year (41.6 avg). Very good basketball player who averaged 14 points and 9 rebounds per game last year.

View attachment 241173
I wold love for him to be a BOL. He makes big plays for Greenback.

Reactions: Rabid Vol
I get the level of comp he plays and why that is a question mark for some, but this kid is on a different level. I’ve seen 3-4 star WR live and this kid is just as talented as any who has scholarship offers in hand.

Reactions: FïreBall
his stats and measurable look good........guessing his competition is sub-par and he did not go to camps. lets take a flyer and keep him at WR or a big Flex. not feeling TE, especially with his current speed and height.
I think 247 and rivals have done a poor job updating his stats

Reactions: VolzMan53
I saw him play the game vs Sunbright this year. He is a stud and has been for a couple years. He's got soft hands. Very seldom see the ball handcuff him. Love to see him in Ktown on Saturdays.. Even though he plays 1A, he gets the job done against bigger schools.

Last edited:
6’4 is a good height for a TE, and 4.66 is a very good 40 time for a TE....not quite following your thinking here.

VN Store

Back