'20 TN WR Darin Turner (Arkansas committ)

As far as recruiting? Pretty much.

That said I’d be fine with Arkansas becoming a power in the west.

Arkansas’s last natty was in the early 80’s, IIRC, I root for them every year, because they were really good back then, and my son was born there. It’s been sad to see them become irrelevant. I want to see them rise again. (Just not enough to beat UT, 😁).

Arkansas’s last natty was in the early 80’s, IIRC, I root for them every year, because they were really good back then, and my son was born there. It’s been sad to see them become irrelevant. I want to see them rise again. (Just not enough to beat UT, 😁).
Feel the same, I despise pretty much all the other SEC west schools but Mississippi state.

How sad is it to see Tennessee irrelevant?

With how things are going with the Memphis recruiting, is this a potential flip candidate? or does he just have 0 interest in UT at this point.

Are we arguing we're better than Arkansas like its some kind of accomplishment? That's like two monkey's having a poo throwing contest even the winner comes out smelling like crap.

Reactions: swampfoxfan

VN Store

Back