'20 TN WR Darin Turner (Arkansas committ)

This guy went from one of the top players in TN to not being recruited by most of the SEC. Does he now project as a TE because of a lack of speed?

And It was the same with way with Croom.

I've actually been paid to evaluate players before. To give my opinion. It's not some extreme trade to learn. How many times have you agreed with a coach's opinion of a players talent? Many many times I imagine. So more than likely you and many others on here have some level of ability to evaluate a player. Not expert, but you can tell when a player is talented??

So I can be the only one. It only takes one person to be right anyway.

So...?

Any news on this guy? Is he a WR??

I have a feeling that if we were not losing four seniors this year at wr he would be a take. He could be a guy that could contribute in a couple years, but we need guys who can contribute right away next fall.

I have a feeling that if we were not losing four seniors this year at wr he would be a take. He could be a guy that could contribute in a couple years, but we need guys who can contribute right away next fall.
That......doesn’t make much sense to me.

Just a thought? We also need some speed at receiver. I don’t think Turner is a burner.
I think we’re recruiting the best WRs we can honestly bc of the numbers. If we didn’t have the numbers situation we would still probably not take on many project players at a specific position. We’ve taken some “projects” but they have a lot of versatility in positions. Like Williamson projects at Wr but could play S, OLB or TE with some size.

I think we’re recruiting the best WRs we can honestly bc of the numbers. If we didn’t have the numbers situation we would still probably not take on many project players at a specific position. We’ve taken some “projects” but they have a lot of versatility in positions. Like Williamson projects at Wr but could play S, OLB or TE with some size.
Probably true. If he has a good season maybe we offer or if we miss out on a couple guys, we shall see.

Arkansas and Ole Miss are recruiting using the Butch Jones playbook. Lock in on prospects the recruiting services have overacted but a step slow, a couple of inches too short, a few pounds underweight, or there is uncertainty as to what position they project to in college... Bunch of misfit pieces and parts but a high recruiting ranking keeps a portion of fanbase bought in

Reactions: #Vol4Life1991
Shhhhh. With your username I assume you understand baiting!!
giphy.gif

Arkansas and Ole Miss are recruiting using the Butch Jones playbook. Lock in on prospects the recruiting services have overacted but a step slow, a couple of inches too short, a few pounds underweight, or there is uncertainty as to what position they project to in college... Bunch of misfit pieces and parts but a high recruiting ranking keeps a portion of fanbase bought in
Just add in character issues and it sounds like mullen's recruiting philosophy in fl.

He’s definitely a man among boys....very athletic, great awareness, great hands, could play offense or defense..Like

Last edited:

VN Store

Back