'22 TN WR Cameron Miller (Tennessee signee)

Sounds good to me

Rivals.com - Recruiting Rumor Mill: Four-star Sooners commit planning visits

Alabama and Tennessee are standing out the most to the four-star receiver from Memphis (Tenn.) Memphis Academy but the chatter is that the Volunteers are in the best shape. Miller has a visit to Tennessee slated for the end of June and Alabama might want Miller to camp first before he would move to the top of its receiver board.

Tennessee has shown Miller a lot of attention and the offense could be intriguing to him so the Vols look best right now.

- Rivals

One of Tennessee's top in-state targets is planning to return to Knoxville soon for his first visit with the Vols in more than a year. Four-star Class of 2022 wide receiver Cameron Miller of Memphis (Tenn.) Academy of Health Sciences told GoVols247 on Wednesday night that he's scheduled to travel to Tennessee on June 10 with some of his high school teammates for one of the Vols' 7-on-7 tournaments.

It's the first unofficial visit the 6-foot-1, 195-pound Miller has added to his schedule for next month, he said, with the ongoing dead period for recruiting set to end May 31. It will also be his first trip to Tennessee since Feb. 1, 2020, when he attended one of the Vols' junior days under former coach Jeremy Pruitt.
-Callahan

FOUR-STAR WR CAMERON MILLER

Tennessee's chances of landing the Memphis (Tenn.) Academy of Health Sciences standout have continued to improve over the past few months. While Alabama has been the Vols' main competition for Miller for months, sources close to his recruitment have indicated that Tennessee currently might be his most likely destination. He probably won't get a chance to attend a camp at Alabama in June, but he's planning to take some unofficial visits next month, including a trip to Tennessee with some of his high school teammates on June 10 for one of the Vols' 7-on-7 tournaments. If the Crimson Tide end up making a push for Miller, they still might be tough to beat. But he likes what he has heard about Tennessee's offense, and Heupel, wide receivers coach Kodi Burns and running backs coach Jerry Mack have continued to make Miller a priority. He remains high on the Vols as he prepares to go on his first visits in more than a year.
-Callahan

It’s a big official visit weekend for Cam Miller and Tennessee. Josh Heupel and the Vols have made him a huge priority and he certainly feels that way. We don’t think he will make a decision this weekend but Tennessee can certainly put themselves in an excellent position with a decision likely coming in late July or sometime in August.
VQ

“It was a special weekend, for sure,” said Miller, who’s ranked the No. 355 overall prospect and No. 52 wide receiver in the 2022 class and the No. 14 rising senior from Tennessee, according to the industry-generated 247Sports Composite.

“Just hanging with the players and Coach (Josh) Heupel and his staff, it was something special this week.”

“A lot of things stood out — just going out with the coaches and seeing what they were like, being around Coach Heupel more and more, just building our relationship, and especially with the players, also, I was with,” Miller said. “It was just building relationships with them, just to build that chemistry, just to have that good relationship with coaches and players. …

“They stand pretty high, especially this weekend. It was special, so I’m still just taking a very, very good look at Tennessee. It really shocked and surprised me, a lot of things that happened this weekend.”

“That’s something that Coach Heupel told me, that I could be a part of his offense, so that was something special,” Miller said. “He told me that they’re always going to be a top-10, top-five offense. They like to score points and everything, and they’ll go downhill and just be very aggressive, so that’s one thing I took from his advice and his offensive staff, too.”
r.callahan

VN Store

Back