'22 TN WR Cameron Miller (Tennessee signee)

I think he means take no prisoners, nasty in your face swagger, Intimidating offense and defense (Warren Sapp, Michael Irvin, Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, Sean Taylor, Edgerin James,, Frank Gore,, Johnathan Vilma, DJ Williams, etc....) that wins championships energy.
oh. All i recall is cheating, greased haircuts, national championships won playing in minors, and Ken Dorsey.

oh. All i recall is cheating, greased haircuts, national championships won playing in minors, and Ken Dorsey.
Just referring to the energy the poster was mentioning, but all history remembers is a true decade of dominance with multiple national championships (which none were vacated).

Reactions: de1conley
Just referring to the energy the poster was mentioning, but all history remembers is a true decade of dominance with multiple national championships (which none were vacated).
Jimmy Johnson vacated...excrement from his lips along with Irvin, Sharpe, and Winslow.

Soldier

Miss those games, on a National stage. Fulmer was too good at having us competitive, so we fired him. 🤦🏼‍♂️

I understood your points. Pretty easy to dominate when your talent pool is Georgia esque, and youre throwing money at your players playing in B leagues. Miami being bad is akin to Georgia sucking. Should never happen.

Jimmy Johnson vacated...excrement from his lips along with Irvin, Sharpe, and Winslow.

Soldier

Miss those games, on a National stage. Fulmer was too good at having us competitive, so we fired him. 🤦🏼‍♂️

I understood your points. Pretty easy to dominate when your talent pool is Georgia esque, and youre throwing money at your players playing in B leagues. Miami being bad is akin to Georgia sucking. Should never happen.

I'm no fan of "the U". I'd much prefer the way Bobby Bowden did it, but with a competent place kicker.

Soldier

Soldier

I still think that was the best played game I have ever seen Tennessee play. Even the halftime show was outstanding. .

Soldier

If you look at the ticker at the bottom of the screen A&M had lost to Oklahoma 77-0. :)

Miller scored two touchdowns on offense and another on special teams Thursday night, catching a 45-yard touchdown pass, running for a 5-yard score and returning a punt 55 yards for a touchdown in MAHS’ 50-0 win at KIPP Memphis Collegiate High School. He also finished with four carries for 22 yards, along with four tackles and a pass breakup on defense.

Miller caught a 14-yard touchdown pass, returned a punt 58 yards for a touchdown, ran for a 42-yard touchdown and added a 52-yard punt return in MAHS's 33-0 win Oct. 12 against Memphis' Hillcrest High School. He also forced a fumble and recorded three tackles on defense. The Lions will travel to Memphis' Manassas High School on Friday night.
callahan

Soldier

Phil Fulmer has robbed this program.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
With Tennessee coach Josh Heupel and running backs coach Jerry Mack in attendance, Miller rushed for 75 yards and a touchdown on six carries, caught an 8-yard touchdown pass and added a 52-yard punt return Thursday night, leading his MAHS team to a 26-0 shutout of Memphis' Fairley High School that gave the Lions Tennessee's Region 8-2A championship. He also made five tackles on defense.
callahan

Soldier

I was at that 2003 at Miami game. That was the last year of the Orange bowl stadium. I didn’t want to miss the chance at that opportunity. I was standing in a office delivering a load in Orlando. Looking at poster calendar of the schedule of Miami. Called my cousin over in Tampa. Asked him if I got tickets to the game if he wanted to make a weekend of it. As crazy as it sounds a big game like that and I take the number off the poster and call them. Miami fans don’t support the team like you would think. They were even decent seats. I had the perfect look down in the field. Where Dustin C. Booted that ball a mile high in the air. Put it right alone the sideline where he fumbled and we recovered the ball. GAME!! That was the most amazing punt I think you could ever have witnessed. Awesome game terrible fans great tan and A1A doesn’t disappoint!

VN Store

Back