'22 TN WR Cameron Miller (Tennessee signee)

If you havent watched the Flight Attendant on HBO, which she helped adapt to TV - it is absolutely worth a view. She def impresses in that role, granted never understood folks oogling. Listened to her on Conan, which, comes across as very outgoing, intelligent, and quite cocky.

Not sure what it is.

I’ll have to check it out.

1626136644565.gif

BOOM!!!!!

07ffe86e1203582e9a60e01e33ecc8de.gif

Who tha fook is she? Wow!

I don’t know who dropped him. Rivals still has him as a 4 star, 247’s ranking hasn’t changed. I guess it was espn.

Edit: ESPN has him as a 4 star so I have no idea who he is a 3 star on the composite

Last edited:
Make this make sense. This is Miller’s ranking history on rivals. Mind you, he did not play his junior year due to covid. So his rankings rose in the winter and then again in March, in spite of not playing. And then, for some inexplicable reason, it got to the summer (when he became a Vol lean) and his ranking drops tremendously. Explain that

10792FB7-FAFB-4A51-B601-C5DDC80FF556.png

Make this make sense. This is Miller’s ranking history on rivals. Mind you, he did not play his junior year due to covid. So his rankings rose in the winter and then again in March, in spite of not playing. And then, for some inexplicable reason, it got to the summer (when he became a Vol lean) and his ranking drops tremendously. Explain that

View attachment 380948
yet year after year after year after year, people cling to this silly system.

ESPN had a recruiting article this week about their rankings changes. It started out with Walter Nolan taking over the top spot. After that it basically said: we moved everyone committed to Bama up a bunch

ESPN had a recruiting article this week about their rankings changes. It started out with Walter Nolan taking over the top spot. After that it basically said: we moved everyone committed to Bama up a bunch
Yep. Thought the exact same thing.

You know it’s sad when you know it’s happening before he even commits. Called this back in June

It’s ridiculous. If he would have committed to Bama he would have gotten bumped up. Muller has good film, the coaches want him and most importantly he wants to be here. That’s all I need to know.

Because year after year after year after year the system gets it right more than it gets it wrong.
I don't how anyone can properly gauge that.

Monetarily it's certainly successful haha.

But the amount of misses from the Top 300 high schoolers translating to the NFL or even college leaves less than a reliable product imo. Are they even at 50 percent of 4 stars and above making it into the NFL?

View attachment 380948
Is the kid camping? Don’t these guys take their camp evaluations to heart? So if he is not camping they will drop him.

VN Store

Back