'22 TN WR Cameron Miller (Tennessee signee)

Miller and his Memphis Academy of Health Sciences edged Huntingdon (Tenn.) High School for an 8-7 win Friday night in the second round of Tennessee's Class 2A playoffs. The Lions will travel to Westview High School in Martin, Tenn. — the home of five-star Alabama quarterback commitment Ty Simpson— in Friday's Class 2A quarterfinals.
-Callahan

Miller's regular-season stats as reported by MAHS head coach Cedric Miller...
  • Rushing: 41 carries for 493 yards (12.0 ypc) and 8 TDs
  • Receiving: 14 catches for 258 yards (18.4 avg) and 10 TDs
  • Punt returns: 13 for 479 yards (36.8 avg) and 3 TDs
  • Kickoff returns: 6 for 148 yards (24.7 avg) and 1 TD
  • Interceptions: 2 for 12 yards
  • Fumble recoveries: 2 for 95 yards and 1 TD
Vols Commit Miller Named Mr. Football Semi-Finalist

Miller ran for 264 yards and 4 TDs on just 10 carries in MAHS' 1st playoff game, a 50-6 win over Camden Central. Couldn't find any stats for MAHS' next game against Huntingdon, but he had 141 all-purpose yards on 19 touches in MAHS' last game of the season, a 16-0 loss to Westview.

Earlier this week, Miller was named a Mr. Football finalist in Class 2A.

Last edited:
So I went back and looked the kid was 173lbs when he ran that 4.23 and now he's up to 6-1 190.I think he will still be plenty fast u just can't teach some of the things this guy can do.He will be a great fit in Heupels offense on kick returns,end around,Screens etc multiple ways u can use him.Definitely one u wanna keep if u can.

So I went back and looked the kid was 173lbs when he ran that 4.23 and now he's up to 6-1 190.I think he will still be plenty fast u just can't teach some of the things this guy can do.He will be a great fit in Heupels offense on kick returns,end around,Screens etc multiple ways u can use him.Definitely one u wanna keep if u can.
Where does it say he ran 4.23?

VN Store

Back