'22 TN WR Cameron Miller (Tennessee signee)

Whats up with Dude and a helmet .. seems like he wants to be seen and stand out when plays are over .. I have to think that boy be straightened out real quick if he signs with Vols ..
Yeah that video didn't have the effect it was supposed too.

He seems like a bit of a diva.

Stop tossing your head gear around like that.

I like the fire, reminds me of Jennings. Just have to rein him in a bit just like with Jennings.
Kid plays at Prep school in the hood that has about 30 players on the team. They play their home games at Melrose Stadium if that tells you anything. The matchup was suppose to be a beat down and severe mismatch. They chirped how they would shut down Cam. Well Cam went off and was basically a one man show. He couldn't be stopped and made sure the other sideline took it in. Kid will be fine. It's a nice change of pace from when our players would just lay down and play dead while the other team rumbles down the field for a 60 yard TD.

Kid plays at Prep school in the hood that has about 30 players on the team. They play their home games at Melrose Stadium if that tells you anything. The matchup was suppose to be a beat down and severe mismatch. They chirped how they would shut down Cam. Well Cam went off and was basically a one man show. He couldn't be stopped and made sure the other sideline took it in. Kid will be fine. It's a nice change of pace from when our players would just lay down and play dead while the other team rumbles down the field for a 60 yard TD.
I heard him say, "thay suppose to have 8 D1 players! They barely beat us!"
Who did they scrimmage?

And BTW, helmet throwing aside, he looked unstoppable!

I heard him say, "thay suppose to have 8 D1 players! They barely beat us!"
Who did they scrimmage?

And BTW, helmet throwing aside, he looked unstoppable!
Central High. A prominent public school located in the heart of Midtown Memphis. Should've been a boat race, instead Cam stole the show in front of the city(multiple games played at Crump Stadium) and nearly stole the W.

You mean *****ing the bed against average teams? Empty seats? Or targeting calls?
View attachment 394563
I think he means take no prisoners, nasty in your face swagger, Intimidating offense and defense (Warren Sapp, Michael Irvin, Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, Sean Taylor, Edgerin James,, Frank Gore,, Johnathan Vilma, DJ Williams, etc....) that wins championships energy.

VN Store

Back