'22 TN WR Cameron Miller (Tennessee commit)

Jackcrevol

Well Known Member
I think he means take no prisoners, nasty in your face swagger, Intimidating offense and defense (Warren Sapp, Michael Irvin, Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, Sean Taylor, Edgerin James,, Frank Gore,, Johnathan Vilma, DJ Williams, etc....) that wins championships energy.
oh. All i recall is cheating, greased haircuts, national championships won playing in minors, and Ken Dorsey.

Jackcrevol

Well Known Member
Just referring to the energy the poster was mentioning, but all history remembers is a true decade of dominance with multiple national championships (which none were vacated).
Jimmy Johnson vacated...excrement from his lips along with Irvin, Sharpe, and Winslow.

Soldier

Miss those games, on a National stage. Fulmer was too good at having us competitive, so we fired him. 🤦🏼‍♂️

I understood your points. Pretty easy to dominate when your talent pool is Georgia esque, and youre throwing money at your players playing in B leagues. Miami being bad is akin to Georgia sucking. Should never happen.

bigl3327

Jimmy Johnson vacated...excrement from his lips along with Irvin, Sharpe, and Winslow.

Soldier

Miss those games, on a National stage. Fulmer was too good at having us competitive, so we fired him. 🤦🏼‍♂️

I understood your points. Pretty easy to dominate when your talent pool is Georgia esque, and youre throwing money at your players playing in B leagues. Miami being bad is akin to Georgia sucking. Should never happen.
I'm no fan of "the U". I'd much prefer the way Bobby Bowden did it, but with a competent place kicker.

VOLINVONORE

Soldier

Soldier

I still think that was the best played game I have ever seen Tennessee play. Even the halftime show was outstanding. .

InVOLuntary

Soldier

If you look at the ticker at the bottom of the screen A&M had lost to Oklahoma 77-0. :)

VN Store

Sponsors