'22 TN WR Cameron Miller (Tennessee commit)

NormalVol

Stop staring. I’m just your normal looking Vol fan
If you havent watched the Flight Attendant on HBO, which she helped adapt to TV - it is absolutely worth a view. She def impresses in that role, granted never understood folks oogling. Listened to her on Conan, which, comes across as very outgoing, intelligent, and quite cocky.

Not sure what it is.
I’ll have to check it out.

1626136644565.gif

Bassmaster_Vol

5 years. No matter what
I don’t know who dropped him. Rivals still has him as a 4 star, 247’s ranking hasn’t changed. I guess it was espn.

Edit: ESPN has him as a 4 star so I have no idea who he is a 3 star on the composite

Last edited:

Bassmaster_Vol

5 years. No matter what
Make this make sense. This is Miller’s ranking history on rivals. Mind you, he did not play his junior year due to covid. So his rankings rose in the winter and then again in March, in spite of not playing. And then, for some inexplicable reason, it got to the summer (when he became a Vol lean) and his ranking drops tremendously. Explain that

10792FB7-FAFB-4A51-B601-C5DDC80FF556.png

LittleVol

Nothing better than good VOL Football
Make this make sense. This is Miller’s ranking history on rivals. Mind you, he did not play his junior year due to covid. So his rankings rose in the winter and then again in March, in spite of not playing. And then, for some inexplicable reason, it got to the summer (when he became a Vol lean) and his ranking drops tremendously. Explain that

View attachment 380948
yet year after year after year after year, people cling to this silly system.

LittleVol

Nothing better than good VOL Football
Because year after year after year after year the system gets it right more than it gets it wrong.
I don't how anyone can properly gauge that.

Monetarily it's certainly successful haha.

But the amount of misses from the Top 300 high schoolers translating to the NFL or even college leaves less than a reliable product imo. Are they even at 50 percent of 4 stars and above making it into the NFL?

View attachment 380948
Is the kid camping? Don’t these guys take their camp evaluations to heart? So if he is not camping they will drop him.

VN Store

Sponsors