'22 TN WR Cameron Miller (Tennessee signee)

Good ole VN , always goes with the service that has our players ranked higher. Last year Rivals sucked and had no ideal what they were talking about. This year they all of a sudden got it right. I personally have no problem with this class, this is not a mark on Heupel or the other coaches, this is a mark on the University. They made this program look the way it does.
If one of the big four recruiting services ranks a player a four... Why would we call him a three?

Boom!
iu

"He's compared to a top 5 draft pick, so we're going to keep him as a 3 star"
Reading his interview with Matt Ray. He’s compared to Chase and he’s real tight with Tayven. Would normally pass on the logical comparison…but I’ve recently discovered it’s the VN way. 😉
1626117113129.gif

For the people not happy over this commit look at his offer list. I’ve been vocal myself about some of our commits having mediocre offer lists but this kid has a elite offer list.

Reactions: orangefloyd
Glad Cam Miller committed. I’m past the point in worrying about stars and rankings. Why? Because until we have a coaching staff gel, stay together a decent amount of time, and develop an entire roster, none of it matters.

Hoping this time it works. I’m not a pessimist. It just doesn’t move the needle for me anymore. I am comfortably numb.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Good ole VN , always goes with the service that has our players ranked higher. Last year Rivals sucked and had no ideal what they were talking about. This year they all of a sudden got it right. I personally have no problem with this class, this is not a mark on Heupel or the other coaches, this is a mark on the University. They made this program look the way it does.
Ranking will rise, should be 4 star on all 3 services by NSD.

Asking because I don't know and not because I'm suggesting I do... is this kid for sure a WR or could he end up at CB?

Holy cow that exclamation point.
saw a lady today (who looked like she could have danced at Gray ballet) who was hanging out of her clothing at Starbucks. Being really old, grabbed my coffee and gouda sandwich and left.

Nothing on 247 about this commitment, but did you know a four star OL named his top 5 schools?. How interesting NOTTTTTTTTTT
They are so biased against UT. When something negative happens it's on their front page....:confused:

VN Store

Back