'22 TN WR Cameron Miller (Tennessee signee)

When I first looked at his Senior film, I couldn't believe that he played more RB than anything else. He was really good at RB.

His overall game is similar to the Seldon kid out of VA.

Yeah, i think he'd be dynamite at Safety, and because of his running ability, i hope they give him a look at CB too!

Reactions: NighthawkVol
When I first looked at his Senior film, I couldn't believe that he played more RB than anything else. He was really good at RB.

Yeah, i think he'd be dynamite at Safety, and because of his running ability, i hope they give him a look at CB too!
He’s a baller. Need more guys like this.

Great call

Not fast enough to play corner IMO. I always thought he had more of a RB build, but he is just one helluva football player regardless. It sounds like they are trying to find his fastest route to playing time.

Not fast enough to play corner IMO. I always thought he had more of a RB build, but he is just one helluva football player regardless. It sounds like they are trying to find his fastest route to playing time.

I wonder if his hips are good enough too, but his field speed is pretty impressive. He out runs everyone. Fast guys all over the city of Memphis and he was out running all of them on the field. Not sure what his 40 time is.

He's certainly got the talent to be a hell of a safety tho!

Wonder if he's a guy who they make an emergency backup RB this season for depth, with the hope of a) redshirting him, and b) finding his long-term position next spring/summer...

Wonder if he's a guy who they make an emergency backup RB this season for depth, with the hope of a) redshirting him, and b) finding his long-term position next spring/summer...
That's a strong possibility. He's definitely dangerous with the ball in his hands. I know this staff likes to settle on a position pretty quick though to give a kid his best shot at learning one position. I guess we'll see where he lands at the start of fall camp.

Need to get some current measurables on this kid!

Has he put on a lot of muscle?
How fast is he?
Is he physical?

These are things I need to know.

Otherwise I'm going to believe he's
6'1
4.38 speed and hits like a LB.

The War Room said that he is getting looks all over at RB, WR, and now safety. Going to get looked at for the safety position a lot this summer
Same as 247 saying (re: safety). They approached him about it and he was receptive to trying safety. Long-term move. Likely a STs player for now.

Same as 247 saying (re: safety). They approached him about it and he was receptive to trying safety. Long-term move. Likely a STs player for now.
I love that...

"Just put me in coach!"
Kid will probably rush the QB if we ask!!

I'm calling it now. This dude is going to BALL.
I MEAN BAAAAALLL.

Been a while since we had a real playmaker at safety.

Or option C!
- he's just a filthy athlete...
NASTY and needs to get his shine on!😁
My comment was in no way a knock on Miller. Some guys are just "football" players and will thrive wherever you put them. He is a coach's son and has an extremely high football IQ. Sometimes coaches ask a kid to change positions because it's best for the kid long term. Sometimes it's because it's best for the team right now.

My comment was in no way a knock on Miller. Some guys are just "football" players and will thrive wherever you put them. He is a coach's son and has an extremely high football IQ. Sometimes coaches ask a kid to change positions because it's best for the kid long term. Sometimes it's because it's best for the team right now.

I think the move to FS could be great for both reasons.

Didn't know he was a little coach. There's a level of conscientiousness there then.
Really curious about this kid's development.

FS and KR.

VN Store

Back