'17 TN WR Bryce Nunnelly (Chattanooga Transfer)

VOLUNTEERSZN

The Original #WRU

I’ve watched him in games quite a bit being from Chatt and he can fly out play. Very good route runner and great hands. Probably the best pure WR UTC has had in years. Cleveland kid, grew up a UT fan. Dude would love to get a shot here. Guy in that video description compared him to Marc Mariani who played for the titans and I thought that was pretty accurate after watching both

Last edited:
They were actually talking about him on local sport talk in Chattanooga yesterday, Quake was essentially saying he is an NFL caliber player and looking to transfer to a bigger school to get exposure. But he is already on the NFL radar

If the guy has NFL talent, the scouts will find him and he'll probably get his shot.

Only thing is with limited spots now and possibly in future and with how bad defense has been hit in people leaving you really need those spots for defensive talent or OL right now.

Reactions: Vols All Day
I’ve watched him play in person many games and he is a stud. He’s extremely fast and runs good routes. Losing him would be a blow to Chattanoog. I’m not sure there’s been a better receiver at Chattanooga since Terrell Owens played here.

Reactions: fifties fan
I’ve watched him play in person many games and he is a stud. He’s extremely fast and runs good routes. Losing him would be a blow to Chattanoog. I’m not sure there’s been a better receiver at Chattanooga since Terrell Owens played here.

If we take this dude it will be out of desperation

VN Store

Back