'21 TN WR Adonai Mitchell (Georgia commit)

Q is in love with UF and Tray I've been told love the Vols. Walker is wide open and just going with the flow. Walker can be a very special asset to someone as I've never seen a jid work as hard as he does. Walker is aleays first person present and last to leave. He even does extra work after NPA with Coach Ballhawk to learn the mentality of Dbs. He is a very cerebral kid who always finds the right spot to be in to mk a play when you need him to.

Yeah Walker is a technician. He has a great release and route running is some of the best I've seen by a kid his age.

Great. Kiffin. Gotta worry about him again.

Adoni has to n ow WR is one of our biggest needs this year, and just much we need him.
Lol no we don’t. Kiffin is a non factor. No kid is gonna pick him over Pruitt, especially one in Nashville

He should have two years to play with the change.. One thing is certain.. Cane Ridge will have one helluva passing game the next two years with him and Quenton Barnes who's also a 2021 instate

Cane Ridge coaching ain't up to par. Seem to somehow get a lot of the out of area transfers. Get shown up every year by better coached teams and whoops up on a very, very weak region. A lot of kids don't leave with good grades.

Yes things didn't align for the 20 class but he loves UT and if i had to answer right now he'll be a VOL

Thanks for the update. Man I hope we can land him. I've seen where he's showing up as a Top 3-4 prospect in state next year. He looks like a legit National Top 100 type prospect to me.

Thanks for the update. Man I hope we can land him. I've seen where he's showing up as a Top 3-4 prospect in state next year. He looks like a legit National Top 100 type prospect to me.

A lot to like about this kid. Acrobatic with great body control. Can stop on a dime while from full speed. Hands and leaping ability.
He, the WR and QB from Bradley Central are key In-State guys in 2021

A lot to like about this kid. Acrobatic with great body control. Can stop on a dime while from full speed. Hands and leaping ability.
He, the WR and QB from Bradley Central are key In-State guys in 2021
Bradley has another wr#5 that is faster than curry and runs excellent routes just not as big. Definitely a steal of a player.

He’ll have to go to prep school next year being that it will be his 5th year in high school I assume. I still don’t get this reclassified stuff these kids are doing. If anyone else do please explain?

VN Store

Back