'21 TN WR Adonai Mitchell (Georgia commit)

Buck says he will easily be the top skill player in the state

I wanted to kind of scoff at the notion that some unranked kid from Texas was automatically just going to be easily the best skill position player in the state. But then I realized all that means is he's better than Darrin Turner and Elijah Young. Not so far fetched.

What does Buck do now and how would he know about this kid when it doesn't look like many others do?

Last edited:
I wanted to kind of scoff at the notion that some unranked kid from Texas was automatically just going to be easily the best skill position player in the state. But then I realized all that means is he's better than Darrin Turner and Elijah Young. Not so far fetched.

Who is Buck and how would he know about this kid when it doesn't look like many others do?
Buck Fitzgerald (NPA)

What does Buck do now and how would he know about this kid when it doesn't look like many others do?

Skill player imo would include RBs, WRs and DBs. Still not saying much but I think he clearly has talent to work with in his highlights. Interested to know why he is unranked in TX. New to game? Small school? Moves a lot? Be nice to get some background here

Skill player imo would include RBs, WRs and DBs. Still not saying much but I think he clearly has talent to work with in his highlights. Interested to know why he is unranked in TX. New to game? Small school? Moves a lot? Be nice to get some background here
Not sure about this kid in particular but looking at Chat's post, there is well over 200 underrated players per class in D1 alone. We're gonna find out exactly how good this staff is at identifying them.

It's a 6A (highest classification) school just outside Houston. Shouldn't be an exposure issue there.

It's a 6A (highest classification) school just outside Houston. Shouldn't be an exposure issue there.
From what I can tell last year was his only year playing high school. Played qb, mostly running wildcat, and WR. Looks like a big time athlete that just hasn't played long maybe.

Reactions: chargervol
Buck Fitzgerald (NPA)
I wonder if buck is the one who tipped the coaches to bring him into camp. Possibly an NPA kid with very little experience but Buck obviously thinks he has a ton of potential athletically. Maybe he'll have a breakout season and blow up and we'll be positioned well getting in on him early.

Reactions: VolGee4

VN Store

Back