'21 TN WR Adonai Mitchell (Georgia commit)

This young man has Auburn, Georgia, and LSU offers. But he's down on UT's board?

He probably wasn't interested in coming here. Maybe he was at one time? Whatever the reason, it didn't work out.

Not blaming CJP. It happens.
You are smart enough to realize that not all offers are created equal, especially this early in the cycle. Schools throw out tons of uncommitable offers, more than they have spots to take, just to stay involved with kids who may be their 2nd, 3rd, or 4th options. Kids can still claim to have these "offers" in interviews and graphics for nothing more than illegitimate bragging rights, but I can almost guarantee you that Mitchell didn't select the 5th best program in his "top 5" 8 months before signing day because he thought Ole Miss was superior to those other offers. I'd bet dollars to donuts that Auburn, LSU, and Georgia wouldn't have taken a commitment from him, right now, and the news from Austin Price that Tennessee wasn't interested at this point shouldn't just be dismissed because you aren't hearing it from a coach's mouth. Price isn't just making it up.

“Vols moved on from him a while back”
- Austin Price.

UT did not move in and wanted Adonai. The thing is they wanted him to slide in the 20 class. Well that didn't work out and they still recruited him. Here's the part many dont want to hear or won't like. Lane called and he went down before all the shut down started and it was a very nice unofficial. Guys Lane Kiffin knows how to recruit and has a buzz around Oxford. This kid is a really unique Wr/ athlete and will be a star for OM. Just note how he cm to Nashville on a team with Q. Barnes and became their palymaker and MVP

Reactions: you and Cheese Vol
UT did not move in and wanted Adonai. The thing is they wanted him to slide in the 20 class. Well that didn't work out and they still recruited him. Here's the part many dont want to hear or won't like. Lane called and he went down before all the shut down started and it was a very nice unofficial. Guys Lane Kiffin knows how to recruit and has a buzz around Oxford. This kid is a really unique Wr/ athlete and will be a star for OM. Just note how he cm to Nashville on a team with Q. Barnes and became their palymaker and MVP

🙄. I get that you are talking your book, but goodness at least come up with a believable story. It’s okay that VOLS moved on just like it’s fine that he went to OM.

🙄. I get that you are talking your book, but goodness at least come up with a believable story. It’s okay that VOLS moved on just like it’s fine that he went to OM.

Anything I say here I'd say in front of Tee, CJP, or whomever on the staff. Check my cred on here. They even recently called before he committed. I'm ok with both sides but saying someone moved on was far from true.

Anything I say here I'd say in front of Tee, CJP, or whomever on the staff. Check my cred on here. They even recently called before he committed. I'm ok with both sides but saying someone moved on was far from true.

It does seem more likely that Mitchell moved on from us. Some people can't accept that. Instead, they spin it to make the Coaching staff look better. And no, I don't believe the media either.

I don't blame CJP either. You can't get them all

Reactions: tatervol
I think people are just going off what other mods say. He is a talented kid no doubt. AP said we moved on a long time ago so I think people are running with that. No matter how it went down good luck to the kid at the next level

Reactions: Dumbledorange
I haven’t been on here in sometime and it appears the same individuals are still on here trying to just shove it in and twist it. We now you love him! We know he’s going to be awesome, mainly because TN didn’t get him.

Anything I say her I'd say in front of Tee, CJP, or whomever on the staff. Check my cred on here. They even recently called before he committed. I'm ok with both sides but saying someone moved on was far from true.

Hearing Ole Miss WR commit Adonai Mitchell is too old to play his senior season. Ole Miss tried to get him to enroll this summer when they learned of this issue in the spring, but he didn't want want to enroll. That's when they knew he was not fully committed. He also has a health issue going on that popped up recently. It might jeopodize his future to play football. He's trying to get that cleared up. We'll see.
- Ole Miss 247

Reactions: Chasvol

VN Store

Back