'21 TN WR Adonai Mitchell (Georgia commit)

This one stings. Well see, maybe he will change his mind before signing day.

I'm satisfied with who we have already, but this is the kind of talent we need to beat Georgia and Florida

Change his mind? Sounds like the coaches would have to change their minds first.

Not sure about that. I know what's been put out there, but I don't think CJP would turn him down unless there is something going on off the field

Unless I see a direct quote from a coach on the staff, then you are right.
Oh hell 🤦‍♂️ You’ll be waiting til after we sign the class, if then. You’re just not gonna hear classy and smart coaches blatantly say “We had him down our board”. That’s why the recruiting services are there to say it for them. It’s not that hard to figure out, after all. If they publicly say something like that and are quoted, that undermines everything they’re doing in recruiting especially with other recruits. Talk about ruining their trust and also ruining your chance at landing these top flight guys some of you are always ranting on and on about all the time. There’s a reason they’re paid so much to do what they do. Let them do it at quit bit**ing so much about it all the time. 🤷‍♂️

Oh hell 🤦‍♂️ You’ll be waiting til after we sign the class, if then. You’re just not gonna hear classy and smart coaches blatantly say “We had him down our board”. That’s why the recruiting services are there to say it for them. It’s not that hard to figure out, after all. If they publicly say something like that and are quoted, that undermines everything they’re doing in recruiting especially with other recruits. Talk about ruining their trust and also ruining your chance at landing these top flight guys some of you are always ranting on and on about all the time. There’s a reason they’re paid so much to do what they do. Let them do it at quit bit**ing so much about it all the time. 🤷‍♂️

This young man has Auburn, Georgia, and LSU offers. But he's down on UT's board?

He probably wasn't interested in coming here. Maybe he was at one time? Whatever the reason, it didn't work out.

Not blaming CJP. It happens.

This young man has Auburn, Georgia, and LSU offers. But he's down on UT's board?

He probably wasn't interested in coming here. Maybe he was at one time? Whatever the reason, it didn't work out.

I think the schools that can afford to, will take a recruit just because he’s highly rated. I think what our coaches try their best to do is get players that fit their system best first with the talent to go along with it. Then, go with the highly rated splash commits and all that once you’ve got your foundation set.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
This @vols 30 cat popped my ignore cherry about 4 years ago. Would recommend. He’s a troll.

He disappeared for a couple years but unfortunately he’s back at it. He must be a dawg or a gator, as he disappeared when when we went into the abyss, however, he’s starting to get scared again.

LoL. I'm the one scared?

Someone with a different opinion = troll

Pretty sure Lane Kiffin knows wide receiver talent when he sees it. I can't stand Lane either.

He didnt commit to Auburn, Georgia, or LSU.

Reactions: Ron Swanson

You seriously think any kid from Nashville especially would’ve voluntarily chose Ole Miss over Auburn, LSU, UGA and UT?

Lmfao

VN Store

Back