‘23 TN WR Adarius Redmond

Yeah, Higgins was committed to Butch's staff for almost a year. So at some point he was competent enough.
Kid wanted to play at Clemson.
And then went about it in a very classles manner when he flipped.

Lawrence was definitely on Butch.
Higgins? Nah.

Clemson offered more $. Simple as that.

Watched this kid play in the TNGS 7V7. Very good ball skills and hands. Teammate Foust is also good. I'm not sure his speed warrants #2 in the country but he is definitely very good.

Reactions: Coach_Z
Sorry for the random bump

Little brother graduated from Powell last year, he told me as of now he wants to go to LSU. Said Coach O promised a starting spot.

As for our chances, was told that we always have players at the Powell home games, said he loves the fan base, but doesn’t like Knoxville and wants to leave.

We have two years and obviously anything can change. If this is untrue, then I’m sure one of the insiders will say otherwise, but I just wanted to pass on what I was told 10 minutes ago.

Last edited:

Little brother graduated from Powell last year, he told me as of now he wants to go to LSU. Said Coach O promised a starting spot.

As for our chances, was told that we always have players at the Powell home games, but said he loves the fan base, but doesn’t like Knoxville and wants to leave.

We have two years and obviously anything can change. If this is untrue, then I’m sure one of the insiders will say otherwise, but I just wanted to pass on what I was told 10 minutes ago.
There is a very good WR in Louisiana for 2023. If we can trade, it's all good!

Kids often want to leave their home.

Thank you for the info anyhow. It's appreciated.

Reactions: TrippieRedd
There is a very good WR in Louisiana for 2023. If we can trade, it's all good!

Kids often want to leave their home.

Thank you for the info anyhow. It's appreciated.

I’ll keep this thread updated as much as possible. He and my brother are apparently good friends, said he comes over every once and awhile.

As for our chances, was told that we always have players at the Powell home games, said he loves the fan base, but doesn’t like Knoxville and wants to leave.

A guy I graduated college with is on the coaching staff at Powell. I’ll try and see if he has any insight.

I mean, i'll be honest. If i'm a young, highly-ranked wide receiver commit and LSU has interest in me i'm going to flaunt and show that off a bit with the past and recent wide receivers they've produced. Jefferson, Chase, Beckham, Landry, etc... just trying to go back a few years and think like a high schooler might think.

Just caught a long TD pass against #1 Central. It was a double pass and he was wide open.
IMO he needs a little more JJ in him. Like most young receivers he seems to take some plays off if it isn’t coming his way.

VN Store

Back