Tn Women In The National Finals

WesCharge

For those of you that don't know, and from the number of topics, you don't....The REAL Tennessee program, and not the wannabe, is playing for the National Title Tuesday night.:rock:

Can someone explain why there is no topic on the 1st page?

U
N
R
E
A
L

For those of you that don't know, and from the number of topics, you don't....The REAL Tennessee program, and not the wannabe, is playing for the National Title Tuesday night.:rock:

Can someone explain why there is no topic on the 1st page?

U
N
R
E
A
L

Probably because just about everyone would trade all the women's titles for one men's title.

I think any real Tennessee fan that hopes the program will stay # 1 in the nation would care....

What's so hard to understand?

No body is concerned/cares who replaces Pat in 5/10 years.

I flipped over, while watching TV last night, and saw some of the game. I also caught the end and it was an exciting finish.

The only real program year in and year out at Unoversity of Tennessee is the women's basketball program...

What's so hard to understand?

No body is concerned/cares who replaces Pat in 5/10 years.

I flipped over, while watching TV last night, and saw some of the game. I also caught the end and it was an exciting finish.

Gotcha :hi:

And you're right. Having Pat here is nice to win every year.... but when she leaves I won't be distraught over who the new coach is.

Gotcha :hi:

And you're right. Having Pat here is nice to win every year.... but when she leaves I won't be distraught over who the new coach is.

My take on women's BB is it's nice to win (it's nice for UT to win any sport they compete in) but it's not something one can brag about like football or the REAL sport of basketball.

I think any real Tennessee fan would care 100x more about men's bball.

gotta love how people are so quick to judge other "fans" based on their preference of UT sports. Go back to your spot under the bridge

I am a women's fan...not a fan of the men's team, i would rather watch basketball, instead of street ball,is there something wrong with that?

I am a women's fan...not a fan of the men's team, i would rather watch basketball, instead of street ball,is there something wrong with that?

there's nothing wrong with that but you can't come in firing at others about their team choices and not expect it back at you.

That actually made me laugh out loud! I always get a good laugh when people try to say the women are more fundamentally sound than the men.

There's a problem with that when you are calling out other people for not being 'real fans of UT.' If you were a 'real fan' one would think you'd root for every UT team.

The womens game is fundamentally sound...almost everywhere. Mens games are about who has the most athletes....

VN Store

Back