TN vs LSU

Yeiser10

If anyone has any extra we would love to buy them, or any season ticket holder that’s not going but filled out a request we would love an opportunity to get them from you! Already have the hotel booked just need to get tickets. As of now looking like a group of 12 so we will need any and all you have! TIA!!

I'm a season ticket holder but I haven't seen away game tickets for sale to us yet. Based on everything being transferred over to ticketmaster now, you may have to go there to get them. I actually bought 2 to the LSU game on the Vivid Seats site. Upper Deck 50 yard line for only $99 each. I thought I was going to end up in the corner of the end zone but when I saw those, I had to scarf them up.

Reactions: Yeiser10
I'm a season ticket holder but I haven't seen away game tickets for sale to us yet. Based on everything being transferred over to ticketmaster now, you may have to go there to get them. I actually bought 2 to the LSU game on the Vivid Seats site. Upper Deck 50 yard line for only $99 each. I thought I was going to end up in the corner of the end zone but when I saw those, I had to scarf them up.
They sent an email out back in the middle of June to request away tickets. The deadline to request them has already passed now. May have went to your junk email. My dad never sees them and I have to let him know when I get the emails.

I requested 2 for LSU through the UT tix office. Haven't been fulfilled yet, though.

Check on LSUtix.net on 7/19, single game tickets are supposed to go on sale then

Last edited:
I ended up getting good seats in the upper deck on the 50 yard line for $100 each.

VN Store

Back